Status
Not open for further replies.

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
So do I have to wait until I have it in hand before I can become a member of the "Provari Family" or can I be Welcomed Aboard early?

As you see in my signature I have been vaping for some time. I started out with a starter kit from Smoketip, a KR808D-1 model and I quit instantly after 36+ years at 2 packs a day. After the first week I ordered a Joy 510 kit from Cignot which worked great and then I started building my own 3.7 volt mods (a few Nicosticks, Altoids tin) and have been using my Eclipse Mint tin mod for a long time with the 510 atty's and pyramid tea bag filled carts. I always stuck with the tobacco flavors so I just buy 50ml/24mg bottles from Madvapes and mix them 50/50 with pure VG - this has worked good for me.

Then a few weeks ago my friend BIGBLUE suggested I try some 510 single and dual coil cartomizers and I immediately realized I had been missing a whole lot! Then he mentions the Provari, I did my research and here I am a soon-to-be father of my own Provari baby boy.

Just wanted to drop in and say that I'm looking forward to being a Provari owner. I've found nothing but the best raves and reviews about it! The best part is being able to select a voltage and be sure that every single vape will be at that exact voltage. All my current mods start out at 4.2 volts with good flavor and vapor and slowly fade away to die out around 2.4 volts. I always thought I was in vaping heaven... As it turns out, that heaven is just a few days away.

Now my friend is talking about tanks!
icon10.png

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
The Provari came out over a year ago... Oct or Nov./2010. From beta to first run, there have been relatively few glitches. I got a couple first run units, sold one a couple months ago to cover another VV which failed (Eclipse eq) so i got another newer Vari for a backup.
In a year there have been a few high end VV's and only the Darwin (like the Provari) has the features of a full read out of all that stuff (info).
I've learned a lot about vaping with the Vari's readouts; matching resistance to voltage is a snap now.

Anyway my point is that Provape led the way with the Provari, and still it leads the pack in just about every criteria including customer service.

I have a few other PV's too and they are good... very good; mechanical and regulated VV, but the Vari is here to stay.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
The thing you will love most about your provari is the feel . Its a nice solid piece that feels amazing in your hand . I recomend getting the extended cap and 18650 . Even with the 18650 im not that thrilled with the battery life but i get almost a day out of it . Without the extended id prob be charging every 6 hours . Make sure to get the AW IMR batts . Other than that i love mine . Doesnt have the power as my 6A box mods but im still using my provari as my primary mod and feel i dont need lots of power now . Its nice to not have to pull out my multimeter all the time as well . Make sure you dont buy 1.5 DC cartos . They are not meant to be used with the provari . 2ohm at low voltage or higher only .

I usually find myself vaping at 4.6 with a LR boge or 5+ with a SR boge .

Fazed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Lexington, Kentucky
I recommend getting the extended cap and 18650 . Even with the 18650 im not that thrilled with the battery life but i get almost a day out of it . Without the extended id prob be charging every 6 hours.

Provape is set to release the new 2000mah AW 18650 next week. That should do it! It replaces the 1600mah they have now, and is dimensionally the same as their current offering.

Sent via cellular communication device...

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
Thanks much for all the welcomes. Now the wait for the arrival!

I did order a 5-pack of their 3.0 ohm cartomizers because so many have said that they are the best ohm to vape with the Provari. And yes, the Provari may be a bit "expensive" for many, but I have personally saved over $10,000.00 in the first two years of vaping so I feel I've earned the luxury to purchase one. Maybe another one for backup? lol

Keefer2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2011
DALLAS
Provape is set to release the new 2000mah AW 18650 next week. That should do it! It replaces the 1600mah they have now, and is dimensionally the same as their current offering.

Sent via cellular communication device...

Hey hey Fazed!

First of all, I have to say THANKS for your videos!! You played a Big role in me finally pulling the trigger and I wanted you to know that! I really appreciate people like you on You Tube and I appreciate the endeavor. Your vids are Good! So keep them coming :)

That being said bro.....I Ordered my Provari at 12:41 pm today and I already have received my shipping email. :)

IMPECCABLE!! Although I am not shocked.

Another special thanks to the Provari family of posters. You all have been a huge help! I have been vaping for 1 year, and I have wanted the Provari for a long time. However, I thought it best and most prudent to figure out this vaping thing first! I didn't know variable volt vaping any more than I knew how to top off a cart! lol. So, I tried many things....learned alot.... Spent alot....And by trial and tonz of error over the year, I got a clearer picture of what satisfies me the most in relation to user friendliness and minimal fiddlin.

In the end, carto tanks are what I love, so why not put them atop the trusted and true Provari? I have read reviews, watched vids, read all the posting for a year. ProVari's track record, and Provape's obvious consideration and promotion of Goodwill, CLEARLY deserves my business. And that is just how I feel :)

Thanks again... To all!

Keith

Last edited:
So do I have to wait until I have it in hand before I can become a member of the "Provari Family" or can I be Welcomed Aboard early?

Shortstuff...I can say hi and congrats, but that has to limit our provari relationship untill it is in ur hands...im sorry...i do hope we can take this to the next level someday!!

Last edited:

Gonefishing

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
Gamecock Country
My Provari (black/red led) shipped yesterday and is scheduled to arrive Tuesday!! I ordered a Lil Mama tank last night. Messed up thing is the only carts I have are black (sticker) ones from litecigusa. Can you use carts with stickers on tanks? IDK...?? Oh well, I have a bunch of mismatch carts I need to burn thru anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread