Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
I really like how easy it is to change the voltage but I pretty much leave my setting around 4.5. I also like how easy it is to check how much voltage is left on the battery. The only concern I have is the life of the buttons but they have a year guarantee so I'm good with that.:2cool:

Yep, the year warranty was the deciding factor for me. Had a warranty not existed or was less than a year I probably would've bypassed it. It's great though and glad I bought.....enjoy.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I received my silver TUBE this past Tuesday and so far, am quite satisfied with it's performance. The shortcomings which others have pointed out do not effect my vaping style at all. Now that you are here I will be looking for hints and tips as we go along in this Lava flow. (Ego...GO GO...).:laugh::toast:

Yep and the Go-cartos work good on them with an adapter. Being as I have about 30 of them I'm glad I have something else that they work good with.:2cool::vapor: Just a rollin with the flow, Lava Flow that is!:)

Xhevias

Dec 1, 2011
Oregon
Yes, loving my silver LavaTube as well. They look great in the pictures, but the pictures of the silver LT, do not do it justice, once you have it in your hands. I have the black one as well, both are from Volcano. And, I can honestly say, I love the looks of the silver one over my black one now. The black lavatube logo looks much better on the silver one than the red does on the black one imho. But, they both work functionally as intended. I just can't get the silver one out of my hands! :)

Bahiaboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
London/Alicante
Well it has finally arrived and what a beauty this thing is !! Vapes like a Monster
Here is a breakdown of what it cost !!

Silver L/T Body £34 (Liberty Flights UK) Free registered shipping to Spain !!

2 X AW IMR 18650 Battery & Charger £27 (E-Cig Wizard UK) £1 shipping to Spain Grand Total of £62 Bargain or What ???

Ordered some other bits & pieces as well ie Boge Carts,Drip Tip,eliquid etc etc but cant really add them to the price lols

All the above were obtained using ECF discount codes

Bottom line is you dont have to pay more than £62 in Europe for the L/T with the best battery,s :vapor::):)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread