Just seen the Blu e-cig commercial..

Status
Not open for further replies.

FleetFoxes

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Boston, MA
I hear you. I know a lot of people complain about the places in the mall or the cheap disposables, but the fact is that a lot of people wouldn't have ever heard of them or tried them otherwise.

I would bet money that the mall kiosks have saved thousands of lives.

Definetly I totally agree. What history channel show is your avator from? I seen a similar icon from a show I watched the other day on discovery channel about mermaids and it made the viewers believe this whole BS story about how they found a mermaid body, but I did some research and all of the "Dr.s" are actors and the icon said something along the lines of "I dont know, therefore mermaids" haha like how desperate is the discovery channel to get some viewers??

18SixFifty

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Michigan
Definetly I totally agree. What history channel show is your avator from? I seen a similar icon from a show I watched the other day on discovery channel about mermaids and it made the viewers believe this whole BS story about how they found a mermaid body, but I did some research and all of the "Dr.s" are actors and the icon said something along the lines of "I dont know, therefore mermaids" haha like how desperate is the discovery channel to get some viewers??

I love the history channel well just documentaries in general. Not that I take them too seriously or anything but they are a lot of fun.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
...on comedy central. Even though I'm not a huge fan of Blu I'm really glad that the word of e-cigs is being spread to virgin ears around the nation. We really need to inform people so that BT doesn't take this amazing alternative away from us.
Just a quick correction...

It is Big Pharma (BP) that is trying to take away our electronic cigarettes, not Big tobacco (BT).
Not intending to sidetrack the thread, but it IS important to know who your enemies are.

ambeck22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
...on comedy central. Even though I'm not a huge fan of Blu I'm really glad that the word of e-cigs is being spread to virgin ears around the nation. We really need to inform people so that BT doesn't take this amazing alternative away from us.

I just saw it tonight and searched ECF to see if anyone else had which is how I got here. The one with Stephen Dorff, right? I don't know how I feel about it because I think they will be putting questionable stuff in the cartridges like they do cigarettes. It's a good thing and a bad thing, to me.

FleetFoxes

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Boston, MA
Just a quick correction...

It is Big Pharma (BP) that is trying to take away our electronic cigarettes, not Big Tobacco (BT).
Not intending to sidetrack the thread, but it IS important to know who your enemies are.

oh my bad, well screw em all right? haha thanks though im new-ish so thank you for the correction

FleetFoxes

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Boston, MA
We have a station called "Reelz" here, there are e-cig commercials on it all the time. Several diff companies, seems like every 4th commercial is for them.

wow thats great, its just nice to see it on a mainstream station on basic cable. More people will see it, and more people will understand. I havent heard of reelz? I only have basic cable): damn lack of money haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread