Just spent $75 at FastTech, please come tell me I didnt just waste money...

Status
Not open for further replies.

premed

Nov 21, 2010
Dallas Tx
Vamo V3 Variable Voltage E-Cigarette Battery Compartment Set with OLED Screen
https://www.fasttech.com/products/1381404

that was most of the money

2nd biggest was
VIVI NOVA Electronic Cigarette Atomizer with Coil Head for Ego-t/w/c/d/k/510/510-t/808d/808/v9 (3.5mL)
https://www.fasttech.com/products/1314100

Everything else was just random little things I wanted.

Im upgrading from a ego twist 100 with nova. Is this a step in the right direction?

ziggy929

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
FL USA
I have the Vamo also. I think you did great for the 75.00. LOL. I just spent 250.00 this month on stuff. I just ordered the SmokTech SID because I can use it with a 510 or Ego connection, without having to use an adapter like I have to on my Vamo to use my Kanger T3's. But I think you have a good start with what you ordered. You will like the Vamo. Oh, I forgot to add, it may take a little extra time to get your stuff from fasttech, but be patient, you will be happy when you get it and wont WANT to smoke. One thing I would suggest, the batteries they send I WOULD not stack and they are really crappy, so buy you a NICE set of 18650 batteries and you will love the VAMO even more.

Last edited:

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
the vamo is a decent cheaper mod, the batteries in the set simply rock, some of the best.
i think the novas are smok copies they should work ok but i wouldnt hold out for vision quality heads in it.

i bought lots of stuff from fasttech vamo, drippers, wick, bunch of little things (not just e cig stuff)while i dont know how far i would trust noname clearos and cartos most of the stuff is fine for what it is.

articus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2012
USA, ATL
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Off topic/inciteful

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I love my vamo v2. I did get a vivi nova from fast tech. Its taken me a couple of days to get it going properly. The heads that came with it the coils were too tight and choking the liquid wicking. Fortunately I had ordered a pack of the single wick replacement heads (NOT the 4 wick ones). Traded out the head and it went well for an afternoon.

Then on the first refill the mess really got started. I did NOT overfill. Leaking on the battery post and horrible gurgling. Having never used a Vivi before it took me awhile to sort it. Basically when you refill you are twisting the top to the left to remove it. The top is such a tight fit over the post with the head it twists the HEAD to the left loosening it and causes the flooding/gurgling. SO when you take the top off just reach in there and tighten the head back up again and THEN refill. It has been performing like a champ since I did that with no leaks or gurgles.

articus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2012
USA, ATL
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Cleaning up

articus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2012
USA, ATL
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

Maggiemw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Middle East
{DELETED}

I beg to differ. Your interpretation of that post as a "spam post" is very likely highly inaccurate. If you go over to the non-new members' section, you will find active threads where we discuss our purchases and experiences and wish-lists from Fast Tech. We're not spamming. The OP's post was exactly like ours have been.

It's not fair to the OP to accuse him of being a spamming troll when the rest of us spend a LOT of time and typing on threads exactly like his.

Oh, by the way OP, I think you did well! Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

articus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2012
USA, ATL
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

articus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2012
USA, ATL
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

articus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2012
USA, ATL
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

articus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2012
USA, ATL
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

Maggiemw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Middle East
{DELETED}

Doffing hero hat...ta da...

I can't tell you anything about sales tax or duties in the US, nor anything about Walmart and the socio-economic implications on American society of buying from China , 'cause I live in the Middle East on the other side of the world from you, and believe me, we have our own issues:laugh:

I think that for years we supported our own national economies, whatever they are, with the heavy taxes we paid on our cigarettes. I know that our recent tax increase on cigarettes was what triggered my rage at being ripped off, and thus sent me to e-cigs. For which I am seriously grateful. If it hadn't been for the tax increase, I'd probably still be smoking.

Now I'm not paying cigarette sales taxes, to anybody. Very happy. Very!

Last edited by a moderator:

articus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2012
USA, ATL
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
Vamo V3 Variable Voltage E-Cigarette Battery Compartment Set with OLED Screen
https://www.fasttech.com/products/1381404

that was most of the money

2nd biggest was
VIVI NOVA Electronic Cigarette Atomizer with Coil Head for Ego-t/w/c/d/k/510/510-t/808d/808/v9 (3.5mL)
https://www.fasttech.com/products/1314100

Everything else was just random little things I wanted.

Im upgrading from a ego twist 100 with nova. Is this a step in the right direction?

Welcome to ECF. You done good with those purchases, ignore the wild accusations, it's not indicative of the majority of the community. Just post another 4 times and you can join us on our FT thread where we discuss what's good and what's not so we can avoid making purchasing errors.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...19-what-you-considering-getting-fasttech.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread