Just spent $75 at FastTech, please come tell me I didnt just waste money...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
wow i just ordered the same exact vamo kit from fasttech, and added a vivi nova to it lol. 2 days later i made the "pro move" and ordered an evod and kanger protank. the evod/kanger order was shipped the next day and the vamo is still processing. was confused till i saw the will ship in 5 days part under the stock for the vamo v3.

anyone know how long it takes with that circumstance?

Don't know precisely how the delayed ship dates work, but it's supposed to be x business days. I'm assuming that's Monday trhu Friday excluding holidays.

I ordered mine on June 7 (Friday) with 'Ships in 3 days' statement next to the price. My order shipped on the 10th and arrived in the mail on the 20th.

Hope that helps a little.

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
Just didn't want to sound ignorant just think of all the lives saved had it been commercialized back then or the PBS we would have now

Man you aren't kidding either! They would be totally computerized and probably fit on our finger like a ring ... we certainly wouldn't have had so many people dying of lung cancer and all the other diseases associated with smoking either. It's truly a shame ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread