Just spent $75 at FastTech, please come tell me I didnt just waste money...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papadragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
Omaha Nebraska
Have a vamo myself it's great just got a k 100 mech mod from fasttech today 25 bucks can't go wrong u hope well it works and the kit prices thay have will b bringing a lot more people to vaping got a cheap dripping atty few mods on it with a bag of random stuff I have fixed it up just great .6 omhs fresh batt that puts anything my vamo can do to shame !

premed

Nov 21, 2010
Dallas Tx
Welcome to ECF. You done good with those purchases, ignore the wild accusations, it's not indicative of the majority of the community. Just post another 4 times and you can join us on our FT thread where we discuss what's good and what's not so we can avoid making purchasing errors.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...19-what-you-considering-getting-fasttech.html
Thanks! I actually register day almost two years ago but never got around to posting then kinda just forgot about it.

So no, I am no china bot :)

Lucky1127

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2013
Birmingham, Al, USA
Vaping developed in the 50's??? What are you basing this on? Vaping as we know it is relatively new ...

Read an article on it when I started vaping can't remember where I read it although when I posted my reply I immediately started looking for it to point people in that direction since I knew I would get some backlash from my post I'll keep looking but the article was an interesting read.

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
Read an article on it when I started vaping can't remember where I read it although when I posted my reply I immediately started looking for it to point people in that direction since I knew I would get some backlash from my post I'll keep looking but the article was an interesting read.

That would be great! I don't mean to give you a hard time, I just have a hard time believing it's been around that long ... not impossible of course, not saying that but from what I have heard and read, it was developed in China in the late 1990's. Unless you are talking about something totally different than an ecig type device. Anyway, yeah I'd be interested in reading about it, Thanks!

Vape On! :)

Lucky1127

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2013
Birmingham, Al, USA

Found it developed in 1963 by Herbert a Wilson . Information on electronic cigarette wiki

wsteven321

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2013
Fort Myers, FL, USA
wow i just ordered the same exact vamo kit from fasttech, and added a vivi nova to it lol. 2 days later i made the "pro move" and ordered an evod and kanger protank. the evod/kanger order was shipped the next day and the vamo is still processing. was confused till i saw the will ship in 5 days part under the stock for the vamo v3.

anyone know how long it takes with that circumstance?

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
wow i just ordered the same exact vamo kit from fasttech, and added a vivi nova to it lol. 2 days later i made the "pro move" and ordered an evod and kanger protank. the evod/kanger order was shipped the next day and the vamo is still processing. was confused till i saw the will ship in 5 days part under the stock for the vamo v3.

anyone know how long it takes with that circumstance?
The 5 days are business days so upto 7 days if there is a weekend. Assuming there is no delay on the restocking, delivery dates are never 100% (I work in Purchasing so its my daily gripe) but FT seem to be generally on target with a few exceptions
Realistically anywhere between 5-17 days after that, hopefully at the lower end. 1-2 days to get to HK post office, 1-5 days to process, 1-2 days to fly, then 1-5 days at the USPS depot, then 1-3 days to your house.

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
Found it developed in 1963 by Herbert a Wilson . Information on electronic cigarette wiki

Yeah okay, saw that but nothing ever materialized from that unfortunately. You may be right, he could have been bought out by BT. However, I wasn't wrong either as the same Wiki says that the first commercially available product was developed in China in 2000 and didn't get exported worldwide until 2007 when the patent for it was awarded.

Good information either way!! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread