FDA Just wondering something I haven't seen mentioned yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowjelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Jeffersonville, IN, USA
Hi everyone, first post in this forum. Like all of you I'm concerned about everything going on and our future. I've got my plans started. I joined CASAA yesterday, wrote my story for them and am working on raising some funds to send them. Reading through all the recent posts I don't recall seeing any mention about if the FDA gets their way and BT takes over. Then all the jobs will go over sea's. When Obama was campaigning didn't he say we need to bring manufacturing back to our country. Seems to me that an industry in it's infancy like vaping is, brings industry to the country, exactly what our president said we needed. I know these regs would cripple vaping as we know it and that scares the hell out of me. But wouldn't this be a good argument to bring up? Just a thought if someone else has brought this up I missed it I apologize. Also no offense to any person in another country. Keith

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
There's a thread here giving a link to the OMB ("non-partison" Office of Management and Budget) report the FDA received before starting this. Basically, it addresses your point but the FDA ignored it. When the time comes to get active, this is one of the the places to write to Hearings and Votes | Energy & Commerce Committee but most are awaiting CASAA's Call to Action which may give more complete direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread