Justfog Minifit

Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

VladK16

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Toledo, OH USA
Yes that is totally typical. Nothing to worry about yet. It can be held in US Customs for like a week before it moves on again.

My last FT order went from China to Chicago in 2 weeks and then decided to hang out in Chicago for a couple more weeks. I wasn't a happy camper...

Puffcat

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Hope my order doesn't go through Chicago then, lol! For the price difference, I probably would have ordered the Minfit and pods stateside rather than wait but I am anxious to try the fastech NR R NR wire. Went with 1.8 ohm mostly because of the guy in England that sells the pods with a 1.8 rebuilt coil in them already. Supposed to work pretty good. He has a couple YT videos.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
It does have a looser draw. Not as loose as the Minifit but not as tight as some of the draw activated pods like the Infinix or MyBlu either.
Thanks. That is good to hear. I got used to the Minifit draw. Its loose(ish), but it has a slight restriction to it....like I cigarette filter I suppose.... You're drawing against something. That, to me, is what makes a MTL draw... ;)
So yes, if its a little bit tighter than the Minifit...i'm in :thumbs:

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
I burnt the cotton in one of my pods. I'm thinking about getting some Ready Wires from Stormy's Vapor Cellar. I haven't tried them before, but Stormy has sold them for a long time, and I heard good things about them here on ECF.

Ready Wire for Coils- Longer Length

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Just remembered that the Nautilus coils have NR wires in them, and i have used the 1.8ohm clapton in a pod before. I think it would fit ok in the Minifit too.
You mean NR legs perhaps? As I can't think of any high resistance coil would be NR. As that is way too high of a resistance for NR except if it is super thin wire (way higher than 32g). I have used the Nautilus when it first came out (for a few months) until when it was found out that it had that glass like wicking (like fiberglass), I quit using them. Later what they did I dunno (I think they switched to cotton wicking).

Reactions: stols001

gigxy

Apr 17, 2014
france
I've been using 32G SS wire with a 2mm inner diameter, 8 wraps that KZOR recommended in his rebuild video posted in this thread (he recommends it in the comment section of the video). It seems to be working OK. Did another rebuild after using this coil and did notice some discoloration in the plastic piece that holds the coil though. I'm going to be ordering the nr/r/nr 1.5 ohm wire from FT that @gigxy mentioned worked well. Thinking the non resistant legs will keep the heat down and prevent the plastic from melting.

those nr/r/nr coils works very very very well, no heating plastic, "much cloud", one usb full recharge = one full liquid recharge pod.
it's too interesting that those coils heat only the coil and you don't lose resistance for the 2 cm of 2 legs
;)
just for notice, i use a max VG juice, and no problèm with "dry hit" or leaking

Last edited:

VladK16

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Toledo, OH USA
those nr/r/nr coils works very very very well, no heating plastic, "much cloud", one usb full recharge = one full liquid recharge pod.
it's too interesting that those coils heat only the coil and you don't lose resistance for the 2 cm of 2 legs
;)
just for notice, i use a max VG juice, and no problèm with "dry hit" or leaking

Thanks for the input! Ordered yesterday from FT so the wait begins!

Chasbo

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
North by Northwest
4AABAB94-9F48-4287-A5B6-2ABB86590240.jpeg
7A4D5211-1AE6-4E65-9FD6-0DEC61865F3B.jpeg
The clip is probably unnecessary but not to irritating as I thought I would be. It doesn’t fold around the bottom like it does over the pod, which is odd. I keep it over the pod when not using and move it 45 degrees to hit. The problem with removing it is the fire button and clip are integrated. You could cut it off close for the button and trim it around the button.
23AE3009-670F-4147-A370-270E4239C483.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: gerrymi

Puffcat

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Just a word of warning! I attempted to dry burn the coil in my one (and only) pod this evening. This was after 14 refills! When I pulled it apart the coil leads pulled out. After cleaning everything, reassembly was a bugger getting the legs aligned with the holes but I finally got it. After a quick couple dry burns to clean up the coil, I realized the plastic was so deformed, the chimney will no longer fit at all! Chock it up as a learning experience, I guess. I did discover that the coil ID is not 2mm. More like 1.8mm.To bad my spare pods from Fastech must be stuck in Customs.

VladK16

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Toledo, OH USA
Just a word of warning! I attempted to dry burn the coil in my one (and only) pod this evening. This was after 14 refills! When I pulled it apart the coil leads pulled out. After cleaning everything, reassembly was a bugger getting the legs aligned with the holes but I finally got it. After a quick couple dry burns to clean up the coil, I realized the plastic was so deformed, the chimney will no longer fit at all! Chock it up as a learning experience, I guess. I did discover that the coil ID is not 2mm. More like 1.8mm.To bad my spare pods from Fastech must be stuck in Customs.

I ordered some replacements pods yesterday through eliquid dot com. Came to less than $8 with free shipping using the coupon code nobamboozles11. They ship from CA.

Will have to keep that coil ID size in mind next time I rebuild the pod. Actually using the coils I bought to rebuild the Boulder Rock pods and on the package it says 1.8 ID..

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
The Joytech Exceed Edge does well with 70% vg. Anything lower and it tends to get into the mouth. Think I seen where anything with vg higher than 70% wont wick properly though.
Just got my two and boy am I impressed. It is airy even slightly more than the Minifit (I do like airy though). I have also used MyBlu, Boulder Rock, and the Vladdin pods. And I don't think I would even call this thing a pod. As it vapes more like a tank. Meaning vapor and flavor wise, also sucking down the juice too.

Yes I was very curious if it could handle my ADV at 70VG @ 18mg. And I pushed it hard for two hours to see if it could hold up and it did. And it sucked down 1ml of juice per hour. Yeah that is vaping a lot and more than I usually vape at. But it did very well. Even chain vaping it did really well. It got very hot and the plastic mouth piece was getting too hot for my tastes, but no hint of a burnt hit in sight.

Refilling is the biggest con. No problem with needle tip. Anything else may work until a bubble forms and then juice just runs all over the place. All and all I am glad Vicman mentioned this one. Now let's see how long it holds up overtime. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread