Juul Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
So almost seven months into using my juul daily now.
I noticed the battery was not holding a charge as long as it used to so I contacted customer service. Three days latter and I have a new juul in hand. Amazing customer service, I wish they sold cars :) Don't forget to register your juul, it comes with a one year warranty and they do honor it.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
So almost seven months into using my Juul daily now.
I noticed the battery was not holding a charge as long as it used to so I contacted customer service. Three days latter and I have a new Juul in hand. Amazing customer service, I wish they sold cars :) Don't forget to register your Juul, it comes with a one year warranty and they do honor it.

Agree... When I bought my starter kit from them a while back it was DOA right out of the box. They sent another starter kit via overnight shipping, told me to keep the pods from the original kit AND sent me a code for a free box of pods for my troubles... All in all I ended up with the Juul and 3 packs of pods....

Awesome customer service.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
LOL, when I saw the title I was expecting this long complaint! I was like "Juul has a customer service department????

Then I guess I thought of the cost of the starter kit and I guess it makes sense. I wonder if the other gas station products have customer service departments???

Anyway, WTG Juul and congrats on the outcome. Juul continues not to disappoint (not me specifically, I can't vape one, too much PG) but in general.

Anna

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
LOL, when I saw the title I was expecting this long complaint! I was like "Juul has a customer service department????

Then I guess I thought of the cost of the starter kit and I guess it makes sense. I wonder if the other gas station products have customer service departments???

Anyway, WTG Juul and congrats on the outcome. Juul continues not to disappoint (not me specifically, I can't vape one, too much PG) but in general.

Anna

I still have mine, don't use it though.. I recently dug it out and ordered a pack of refillable pods that came yesterday.. I also ordered 30ml of base nic salt in 24mg to use in these pods..

Tried it last night and dang... I don't know why but much more vapor production from the pods -vs- the Juul pods..

Not digging the taste of the base nic salt though so I might need to order a mild flavoring to use sparingly just to kill the nic taste... I doubt I'll keep using the Juul but it's a nice little device.. Battery life on mine is crap though.....

These are the pods I am talking about

W01 Replacement Pods 1.8ohm - 3-Pack

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread