Juul - Juul

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Seems to be reviewed favorably, not sure why I haven't seen anyone talk about it yet

Introducing JUUL - Smoking Evolved

JUUL_HEX_PKG_UPDATE_HERO_SEPARATED_R1-FULL.549.png

I plan on giving this a go on my next paycheck to use as my stealth vape at work.

Been using the MarkTen ( I think a phillip morris product) since I get a coupon for a free one almost every month, but its your typical crappy cigalike.

That 50mg NIC content though....

r_krum

Feb 21, 2014
NY, NY
Only thing that got me to quit analogs.

Great QC (make sure everything you get has the hex shape, not the triangle!), customer service, and if you order pods direct through their site you'll never run out (I go through about 5-6 MINT pods per week).

This is coming from someone who smoked roughly 2 packs of Marlboro Menthols a day for 22 years. I've been on and off vaping since about 2006 but this is the first time I've ever been able to turn down offers of cigs from friends when out. Haven't smoked an analog in 20 days. Longest since before my first real one...

Its the throat hit combined with the way MY body absorbs the nic. Nothing else can compare. Feel free to ask any questions. I own all the current competition as well as plenty of the popular enthusiast gear. This is a hobby after all..

I'm just waiting on a couple shipments of different Nic Salts to mix up my own to throw in all the empty pods I've accumulated. Hahaha! Im pretty stoked for the possibilities. The JUUL is my perfect all day everyday vape, now I just need to make it my own!

Sorry for the long winded response. Feel free to shoot over any questions, I'd be happy to help if I can.

PS- where are all the cool wraps/skins/grips for this thing at already!?!

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Seems to be reviewed favorably, not sure why I haven't seen anyone talk about it yet

Introducing JUUL - Smoking Evolved

JUUL_HEX_PKG_UPDATE_HERO_SEPARATED_R1-FULL.549.png

I plan on giving this a go on my next paycheck to use as my stealth vape at work.

Been using the MarkTen ( I think a phillip morris product) since I get a coupon for a free one almost every month, but its your typical crappy cigalike.

That 50mg NIC content though....
i tried one a few months back at a vape store,, probably the closest vape thing to a real cig.. i was impressed. recently i bought a couple of icares,, they were ok,, not my cup of tea.. so they belong to my neighbor now.. she likes them. (1 i rewrapped with rayon.. huge improvement,, make sure you do at least 6 to 8 thin wraps if you try to do it.. my 4 wraps was leaky)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina

Great QC (make sure everything you get has the hex shape, not the triangle!), customer service, and if you order pods direct through their site you'll never run out (I go through about 5-6 MINT pods per week).

This is coming from someone who smoked roughly 2 packs of Marlboro Menthols a day for 22 years. I've been on and off vaping since about 2006 but this is the first time I've ever been able to turn down offers of cigs from friends when out. Haven't smoked an analog in 20 days. Longest since before my first real one...

Its the throat hit combined with the way MY body absorbs the nic. Nothing else can compare. Feel free to ask any questions. I own all the current competition as well as plenty of the popular enthusiast gear. This is a hobby after all..

I'm just waiting on a couple shipments of different Nic Salts to mix up my own to throw in all the empty pods I've accumulated. Hahaha! Im pretty stoked for the possibilities. The JUUL is my perfect all day everyday vape, now I just need to make it my own!

Sorry for the long winded response. Feel free to shoot over any questions, I'd be happy to help if I can.

Thank you! Your post just helped me out a lot. My mom has tried every vaping device out there over the years and none of them helped her to quit her 3 pad habit.

I had been debating getting her a Juul to try until now. I didn't want to waste more $ on yet another device that would not work. I am hopeful that the nic salts and the Juul will be more satisfying for her.

Off to order now. Thanks, again. :)

ETA- Don't forget to use code V360 for 25% off

r_krum

Feb 21, 2014
NY, NY
Thank you! Your post just helped me out a lot. My mom has tried every vaping device out there over the years and none of them helped her to quit her 3 pad habit.

I had been debating getting her a Juul to try until now. I didn't want to waste more $ on yet another device that would not work. I am hopeful that the nic salts and the Juul will be more satisfying for her.

Off to order now. Thanks, again. :)

ETA- Don't forget to use code V360 for 25% off

My pleasure. You can also get 25% off direct from JUULvapor.com if you sign up for their newsletter which maybe goes out 6 times a year.

Good luck to your mother!

Mike11882

Nov 18, 2016
Hi I wanted to share my experiences of the JUUL product. I'll start by admitting I am a heavy smoker and have been trying to switch to vaping for a few years now. I have tried many of the brands of e cigs with none that have worked for me so far because they just lack the calmative effect. The JUUL seems to be different as far as the calmative effect so I think there's something to the salts that are added. The salts make it very similar to a cigarette. That being said I really just wanted to share a trick to the JUUL product because it has one bad thing about it being it can really irritate the throat. My simple trick is to not inhale every puff but just draw into the mouth only. It seems to have the same good effect, maybe somewhat diminished, but I think doable for the time being. I have just tonight ordered some e liquid by Mr Salt E name brand. This brand claims they have salts added as well. I'm going to try that liquid in the 5 mg nicotine strength to see if it's less irritating on the throat. That is all I wanted to say for now and will try to keep updating my experience with this type of product.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC

Curious to know how it goes with your Nic salts in your Juul pods :)

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I did not have any success with Mr. Salt E liquid. It says they have a different formulation but it still doesn't beat the JUUL pods. I keep coming back to JUUL it just really hits the spot for me. If you can get past the first 5 or 6 hours you get used to the strength of them and it's a really satisfying vape.
Sorry to hear the Mr Salt E didn't work for you. What mg Nic did you order?

Reactions: stols001

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Just got my Juul from UPS a minute ago, let's see how it goes.

So far I'm not getting any throat hit really which is a bit upsetting.

Also, to me it feels more like a restricted DL versus MTL.

Not necessarily bad as I do both anyway. I can definitely feel the NIC much quicker than usual devices so that's interesting.

Edit:

Included flavors are pretty pedestrian.

The CremeBrule is boring
Mint doesn't have enough punch
Fruit isn't bad sort of has a fruit stripe gum vibe to it.

The tobacco is pretty interesting actually, haven't had a tobacco flavored juice in a few years and it's not terrible. Might try some making some NETs here in a few days

Last edited:

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    I did not have any success with Mr. Salt E liquid. It says they have a different formulation but it still doesn't beat the JUUL pods. I keep coming back to JUUL it just really hits the spot for me. .

Nic salts has become a kind of generic term, but not all salts are created the same. PAX's JUUL juice is designed to hit hard and fast. Mr Salt-E use Nude Nics salts which doesnt hit as hard but has other qualitys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread