Juul Pods

Status
Not open for further replies.

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
I love the juul design and how light it is but the company needs to ad a lighter pod with less nicotine, as many other companies provide an alternative and will have to switch to another product if that demand is nrver fullfilled.
AirBender pods. Replacment for Juul stock pods. Amazing flavors, variable nic salt strengths. My buddy uses them bought at local B&M. So good I might buy a Juul.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I love the juul design and how light it is but the company needs to ad a lighter pod with less nicotine, as many other companies provide an alternative and will have to switch to another product if that demand is nrver fullfilled.
Welcome and glad you joined.
I know very few vapers that remain with the company that first introduced them to vaping (I'm included). If Juul gets you to quit smoking, go for it.
Could look into the refillable pod for Juul.
re: Blankz! 4 Pack Refillable Pods - for JUUL

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Welcome and glad you joined.
I know very few vapers that remain with the company that first introduced them to vaping (I'm included). If Juul gets you to quit smoking, go for it.
Could look into the refillable pod for Juul.
re: Blankz! 4 Pack Refillable Pods - for JUUL
I never have used them but have recommended them to friends that want to get off the Stinkies, it's worked for them. IMO it's a better entry level into Vaping since these day's it's mostly Cloud Bro's subohm that are pushed and available, not the best option to get off the Stinkies. What worked for me was an iStick 30 with a Nautilus 1.8Ω which was the last Stinkie after being a 36+ year heavy smoker.

So the Juul fills a niche that has been left vacant for the most part.

JerL

Sep 27, 2014
Buffalo, NY
I was in my local store and a guy stopped in to ask about a Juul because he wanted to quit smoking. The clerk showed him other options. He wound up going with a Smok Infinix and a bottle of Strawberry salts.

I think the turning point was when a girl came in looking for Juul pods and they didn’t have her flavor and she was rather upset to say the least. He said that because of the high nicotine in Juul the monkey can definitely get on your back.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
My son quit vaping at 3 mg nic and a very Sub0hm setup. He did so easily. Unfortunately he has been quite stressed with moving, and got a Juul. I took one hit and thought, "Never again." It was quite unlike the vapes I'm used to and I use nic salts.

He is trying to stop the Juul and it's quite a DIFFERENT animal. He's been spending money he doesn't have on pods. I offered him the choice of ANY setup I had that was MTL and to mix him some 50 mg/ml nic salt juice to use using ONLY menthols and mints. He turned me down. I understand why.

I really considered adding a Juul to my collection and I am SO glad I didn't. I really think there is something proprietary and unknown in those pods, I honestly do. He's been really having a hard time.

I also understand why teens are using them. I got a very pleasant and UNUSUAL buzz with my one hit.

I'm going to try and talk him into it again at dinner tonight, mainly because he is broke and TRYING to move.

I'm not so sure about the Juul any more, but if you try the refill pods, well at least you'll know more what you are putting into them. However, there is something "weird" about the Juul. I feel like a conspiracy theorist for saying it, honestly, but my advice would be if you like pods and nic salts try to find a more open pod system where it's easier to refill and less costly and buy lower strength nic salt juice.

Best of luck,

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: chellie

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
My son quit vaping at 3 mg nic and a very Sub0hm setup. He did so easily. Unfortunately he has been quite stressed with moving, and got a Juul. I took one hit and thought, "Never again." It was quite unlike the vapes I'm used to and I use nic salts.

He is trying to stop the Juul and it's quite a DIFFERENT animal. He's been spending money he doesn't have on pods. I offered him the choice of ANY setup I had that was MTL and to mix him some 50 mg/ml nic salt juice to use using ONLY menthols and mints. He turned me down. I understand why.

I really considered adding a Juul to my collection and I am SO glad I didn't. I really think there is something proprietary and unknown in those pods, I honestly do. He's been really having a hard time.

I also understand why teens are using them. I got a very pleasant and UNUSUAL buzz with my one hit.

I'm going to try and talk him into it again at dinner tonight, mainly because he is broke and TRYING to move.

I'm not so sure about the Juul any more, but if you try the refill pods, well at least you'll know more what you are putting into them. However, there is something "weird" about the Juul. I feel like a conspiracy theorist for saying it, honestly, but my advice would be if you like pods and nic salts try to find a more open pod system where it's easier to refill and less costly and buy lower strength nic salt juice.

Best of luck,

Anna
I wonder if they've changed? I got one when they were pretty new back in 2015 'cause I was curious about the whole nic salts business before it was a thing with anyone except Juul themselves. My impression then was: Sure, it packs a powerful nic hit for such a small device and it would make a really good stealth or backup device. In fact, I carried it as a backup device for a while, but it never got any regular use.

I also emptied some Juul pods and diluted the contents down to my (then) usual 15 mg and vaped it in one of my regular devices. I wasn't that impressed and went back to my normal liquids fairly quickly. Somehow, I was expecting more. Heck, I had even bought some benzoic acid to try to replicate the effects, but never bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread