Kangertech help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I used to vape a few years back and now I want to get back into it. So I ordered a Kangertech subox mini online. I used to know what I was doing with these but let me say I haven't a clue right now and the instructions that came with it suck. So basically I had to order a battery for it so I got a 2500 mah, so for starters I hope that's alright. Now I have been charging it for awhile but it was only half charged. I tried to hit it and it is giving me nothing but air. It's not doing anything. So I just plugged it back in to finish charging. It was on and everything, but does not do anything when I hit it. Is there a certain wattage or other setting I should have this thing on? It is already too late to send it back so I'd REALLY like to figure out what I am doing wrong here. I hope it is just user error. HELP??

greek mule

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2018
Athens,Greece
So I used to vape a few years back and now I want to get back into it. So I ordered a Kangertech subox mini online. I used to know what I was doing with these but let me say I haven't a clue right now and the instructions that came with it suck. So basically I had to order a battery for it so I got a 2500 mah, so for starters I hope that's alright. Now I have been charging it for awhile but it was only half charged. I tried to hit it and it is giving me nothing but air. It's not doing anything. So I just plugged it back in to finish charging. It was on and everything, but does not do anything when I hit it. Is there a certain wattage or other setting I should have this thing on? It is already too late to send it back so I'd REALLY like to figure out what I am doing wrong here. I hope it is just user error. HELP??
Hi ! I'll give @bombastinator an allert to chime in for help.

Last edited:

Jwaterski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2013
OKC, OK
FIrst off, what battery do you have? Mooch is vape battery expert and you should really consult his blog on batteries and safety, even with a regulated mod. Second, what coil do you have in the tank? And yes, you will need to change the wattage. I use a subtank, normally build my own coils so I range from 8..5 to 12 or so. Even if you are using the drop in coils, I would recommend starting somewhere around 8 and working your way up from there until you get a satisfying vape.

It’s hard to get a pic that is not blurry but near Volt it says 0.0 and by Resistance (I think that’s what the little coil symbol means) it says 0.1. The resistance changes itself sometimes when I hit the fire button but I don’t know how to set it to 0.5.

Attachments

• ECDEBB40-8EF5-40CF-9313-21DC201CDF1D.jpeg
    ECDEBB40-8EF5-40CF-9313-21DC201CDF1D.jpeg
    739.9 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread