Kangertech help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

greek mule

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2018
Athens,Greece
Just wanted to give a Thumbs Up to greek mule and Everyone Else who helped out in this thread.

It's Very Cool to see someone get Step-by-Step help to get their e-Cigarette going.

:thumb:
th

Niteworker

Jan 16, 2019
Yes! Thank you, I think the new 0.5 coil made the difference. It seems to be functioning properly now, like I remember. Weird thing is that when I press the fire button with the tank off it doesn’t ask me if I have a new coil, but it seems to automatically register the coil resistance on its own?
When you press the fire button with the tank off you should see 9.99 ohms flashing on the left side of the screen. It should then ask if it is a new atomiser when you repress the fire button after replacing the tank (+ button is yes - button is no), it should then set the ohms for the tank.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
When you press the fire button with the tank off you should see 9.99 ohms flashing on the left side of the screen. It should then ask if it is a new atomiser when you repress the fire button after replacing the tank (+ button is yes - button is no), it should then set the ohms for the tank.
I had mentioned that to her a few posts up but she said hers does not operate that way and auto detects. I even questioned if it was a legit box. I have a bunch of Kanger boxes and my 120-watt one detects automatically. Kanger had a few versions of boxes so maybe some just detect automatically.

Last edited:
Reactions: greek mule
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread