Status
Not open for further replies.

rowsley

Ultra Member
Jan 26, 2015
Celina, Ohio
Is there anywhere to purchase the different colored orings yet? I'd love a set of black ones for my subtank mini and a set of pink/purple for my girlfriends nano!
Black O-Rings are available tomorrow at sweet-vapes. Haven't heard about the others yet but should be real soon since they sent them out to vendors on the 11th I think.

jamexman

Nov 20, 2014
utah
Ugh.. I think I over did it with the mini today. Was getting so much juicy flavor all day, and now my tongue has fell asleep. I just can't taste anything, and I've tried a few other liquids and nothing. Just a lot of vapor. Hopefully my taste buds come back soon. This is the second time now since I've started vaping.
Lol, getting that a lot. Got this key lime cookie juice from ripe vapes and was amazing, now I can't taste anything lol.

JC87

Feb 4, 2015
Black O-Rings are available tomorrow at sweet-vapes. Haven't heard about the others yet but should be real soon since they sent them out to vendors on the 11th I think.

Thanks!

Ugh.. I think I over did it with the mini today. Was getting so much juicy flavor all day, and now my tongue has fell asleep. I just can't taste anything, and I've tried a few other liquids and nothing. Just a lot of vapor. Hopefully my taste buds come back soon. This is the second time now since I've started vaping.

Lol, getting that a lot. Got this key lime cookie juice from ripe vapes and was amazing, now I can't taste anything lol.

This is happening to me as well lol. Vape tounge.

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
Rebuilt the rba section last night. Single twisted 26ga Nichrome 80, 5 wraps 2.5mm, wicked with cellucotton, 0.32ohm. Even at 3.6v this vape is warm and dense. I officially went thru 3 tanks yesterday since opening the box.

11CBFCB2-AF36-40B5-B25A-4992E26680A5.jpg

Flapstick

Jan 12, 2015
Europa
Sorry Flap...I thought you would get them before USA!

Maybe some shops in the UK (more vapers than Germany, last year figures) have them, but where I live (Romania) things move much slower and with a few exceptions are more expensive. Case in point, the Mini costs here around 60 bucks. Don't take my word for it, check it out. :)

No Chinese retailer that I know of has those rings yet (it's their long New Year), otherwise I would've ordered them already. But I'm patient. They will undoubtedly have those soon - maybe even the three-color set. I can order them even from the USA (or anywhere Europe), but shipping costs makes it unworthy.

Speaking of o-rings, I cleaned my tank yesterday, filled it up and kept on vaping until this afternoon, when I entered the kitchen and noticed something red in the sink. It was the ”base” o-ring. Turned out I vaped a full day without it - glass on metal. No leaks whatsoever. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Oregon Linda

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
Maybe some shops in the UK (more vapers than Germany, last year figures) have them, but where I live (Romania) things move much slower and with a few exceptions are more expensive. Case in point, the Mini costs here around 60 bucks. Don't take my word for it, check it out. :)

No Chinese retailer that I know of has those rings yet (it's their long New Year), otherwise I would've ordered them already. But I'm patient. They will undoubtedly have those soon - maybe even the three-color set. I can order them even from the USA (or anywhere Europe), but shipping costs makes it unworthy.

Speaking of o-rings, I cleaned my tank yesterday, filled it up and kept on vaping until this afternoon, when I entered the kitchen and noticed something red in the sink. It was the ”base” o-ring. Turned out I vaped a full day without it - glass on metal. No leaks whatsoever. :)

Yes, I did the same thing with the base o-ring...I did notice it when I was putting the glass back on. Found it by the sink. Didn't get a chance to test glass on metal! LOL

Jayscuzzi

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2014
North Central, Il.
OK got a occ rebuild question. If I'm writing in the wrong forum please forgive me. When trying to place a rebuilt coil back into the base I put what I wrapped it with thruthe holes. Pull the leads tight, place the rubber grommet, place the pin in all the while making sure coil is still centered and it never fails the thing always either twist or something. I've adjusted prefect before I ever clip the ends and no matter what it always shifts. Am I missing a step somewhere keeping this thing stable?
I can fiddle with it and still get it strait but this is taking a lot longer than it should. 24 and 26 gauge kanthal I'm using.

Flapstick

Jan 12, 2015
Europa
OK got a occ rebuild question. If I'm writing in the wrong forum please forgive me. When trying to place a rebuilt coil back into the base I put what I wrapped it with thruthe holes. Pull the leads tight, place the rubber grommet, place the pin in all the while making sure coil is still centered and it never fails the thing always either twist or something. I've adjusted prefect before I ever clip the ends and no matter what it always shifts. Am I missing a step somewhere keeping this thing stable?
I can fiddle with it and still get it strait but this is taking a lot longer than it should. 24 and 26 gauge kanthal I'm using.

No steps missed as far as you describe, but:
- After inserting coil, insert a drill or something through it and keep that something UP.
- Pull the negative wire (the one outside the grommet) and BEND it. You can now release it
- Insert the grommet with the + wire in it, and just tense the wire, then bend it.
- Insert pin and cut both leads.
- Remove the drill/something
- Wick it.

I did this thrice. Worked like a breeze. Under 5 minutes including coil wrapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread