Kay fun 4.1 Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
I read today that the kayfun 4.1 has been announced.
Looks kind of like the Kayfun that was made for five pawns.
Mentions materials made from but nothing mentioned about juice Control or real specs listed.
Check the link and please share your thoughts

SvoëMesto | Kayfun 4.1

K412.png

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Judging from the picture it might just be nicknamed Rusty!

I wonder if they found a way to reduce parts count in the 4.1 version. I have 3 KF4's and I keep juice in one of them just to switch around and have something to vape while I recoil my KF 3.1. Flavor in the KF 4 is nice, but the maintenance can be laborious if an o-ring starts to leak.

Back when they were new, www.VaporRange.com had the Tobeco KF4 for $9.99 and they still do. I bought one and went back and bought two more for that price.

Last edited:
Reactions: subwayaznm

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
Almost looks like they took a step backward in time. And I get it with the recycled material use and all which is a plus. And the way they got the wood to look kind of Patina is Cool I think. But don't take out the technology that we love. If they would have made that to resemble the KFMv3 in 22mm; oh my would that have been a SWEET Deal

When you look at it good; it resembles a Russian 91%

I didn't post this Thread as such, but I almost hope that this is an April Fools joke. Although I doubt it. P. Busardo had it posted on his FB Page and on Taste you're Juice; plus I provided a direct like to the Official Website. But Geez

Last edited:

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
You must be joking . . . POS is all that comes to mind.
You'd be very surprised... Today most clones are made with the same quality and material as the authentic ones. My KM3's are exactly the same as the authentic ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: subwayaznm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread