Status
Not open for further replies.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
This certainly isn't breaking news, but I found it interesting:

I just took delivery of another kayfun Lite Plus V2 clone a couple of days ago. This one was purchased from Focalecig in China.

Looking close at the base of this atty, it says "Designed in Russia" - "Made in Germenay"

This is the first time I had seen an obvious / intentional misspelling on one of the very many Chinese clones being sold ... They did however, include the correct looking svoemesto logo on the base of the atty.

:D

Kayfun%201a.jpg

Kayfun%202a.jpg

Kayfun%203a.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Petabread

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL

I just took delivery of another kayfun Lite Plus V2 clone a couple of days ago. This one was purchased from Focalecig in China.

Looking close at the base of this atty, it says "Designed in Russia" - "Made in Germenay"

This is the first time I had seen an obvious / intentional misspelling on one of the very many Chinese clones being sold ... They did however, include the correct looking SvoëMesto logo on the base of the atty.

Kayfun%201a.jpg

Kayfun%202a.jpg

Kayfun%203a.jpg
That's awesome. They manufactured a clone and a new country at the same time.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona

I just took delivery of another Kayfun Lite Plus V2 clone a couple of days ago. This one was purchased from Focalecig in China.

This is the first time I had seen an obvious / intentional misspelling on one of the very many Chinese clones being sold ... They did however, include the correct looking SvoëMesto logo on the base of the atty.

Kayfun%201a.jpg

Kayfun%202a.jpg

Kayfun%203a.jpg
Fasttech does or did have bases that appears to be authentics.

Never bought any of them because i was satisfied with tge plain bases.

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Arlington, Texas - USA

I just took delivery of another Kayfun Lite Plus V2 clone a couple of days ago. This one was purchased from Focalecig in China.

Kayfun%201a.jpg

Kayfun%202a.jpg

Kayfun%203a.jpg
Germenay is just outside Shenzhen

I forgot how nice the kayfun looked. Haven't used mine in a long time.

Reactions: 3mg Meniere
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread