Kayfun Prime thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdman77

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2019
New Orleans
I have been using my KF Primes since they were released. I recently got the new Lite and am enjoying that also. Both are great RTAs for a true MTL vape. If I were to lose my Prime I would buy another one in an instant. It depends you your vape style. I would recommend you get a clone of the Prime and see if you like it before you buy the real thing. I have a SXK clone and can't tell the difference between it and the real one.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have a clone that I have yet to make me do the happy dance. I rather suspect it's me, but I think there are plenty of lovely RTAs out there besides the Prime. To be fair, I have not put the work in to make it "shine" but I like the doggy style (you can really only get clones, due to availability of the original) the nature true tank, and a bunch of others.

Doggy and True are great for flavor.

Anna

Get a clone first is good advice in my opinion. My clone is well made and seems pretty darn similar to an original. I'm glad I got a clone, I have yet to find a Kayfun I really enjoy.

Ragnar94

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2016
I have a clone that I have yet to make me do the happy dance. I rather suspect it's me, but I think there are plenty of lovely RTAs out there besides the Prime. To be fair, I have not put the work in to make it "shine" but I like the doggy style (you can really only get clones, due to availability of the original) the nature true tank, and a bunch of others.

Anna

Get a clone first is good advice in my opinion. My clone is well made and seems pretty darn similar to an original. I'm glad I got a clone, I have yet to find a Kayfun I really enjoy.
I had the doggystyle 2k16 and the hussar on a rotation before i stopped vaping, wow are they that rare now?

Reactions: stols001

Ragnar94

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2016

Anna

They really were flavour chasing tanks

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread