Kayfun pulling too much juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
Everyone kept telling me not to block the juice channels on a Kayfun with wick ... Well, I found out that if I did not have the wick touching the juice channels, I would get too much juice in the area of the center air hole, and that juice would work it's way up into the chimney and cause gurgling.

Here is how I now wick a Kayfun:

Coil1.jpg

Coil2.jpg

Coil3.jpg

Coil4.jpg

Coil5.jpg

I will now take just a little piece of cotton ball and place it lightly down over each of the two juice channels [before] pushing the wicks down in place.

The photos above don't show that ...

Last edited:

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Everyone kept telling me not to block the juice channels on a Kayfun with wick ... Well, I found out that if I did not have the wick touching the juice channels, I would get too much juice in the area of the center air hole, and that juice would work it's way up into the chimney and cause gurgling.

Here is how I now wick a Kayfun:

Coil1.jpg

Coil2.jpg

Coil3.jpg

Coil4.jpg

Coil5.jpg

I will now take just a little piece of cotton ball and place it lightly down over each of the two juice channels [before] pushing the wicks down in place.

The photos above don't show that ...
Good point about wick near channels. Personally I keep my tails very close and touching them, I feel the closer they are, the faster my wick will saturate. As long as you don't force them into the channels or have massive amounts you don't have to worry whether your blocking the channels or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread