Not open for further replies.

LReyes66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
United States
its $109 shipped. Its fast cause they use fedex and not UPS/USPS

I was stupid and got it at my favorite vape shop for $120+tax ($130)... only store in town that was gonna carry the authentic V2 and it was impulse. To make me feel better i told myself im supporting local vape community and it was like overnight shipping (actually same day) :facepalm:

yellowrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
MN
Got my v2 in 4 days.. which was today. I think I paid 110.. On par with American shipping times, which is insane coming from Germany. The new drip is pretty nice, but the old drip tip never bothered me.
It has been a good week for mods as the polished russian showed up on Monday. Both perform well, polished russian is sexy on ss chi..

Last edited:

Mackoy 09

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
New Jersey
Having both the Ehpro and Tobeco v2, I think the Tobeco v2 (black/silver/etc) has been the closest to the real thing.

With that said the real thing is definitely worth the money.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Got an ehpro clone and it whistles! Im done with clones from now on. Its hit or miss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jasonandalysha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Plano, Texas USA
Here is mine, torched on a torched neme

Attachments

• CAM00061.jpg
    CAM00061.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 249

Mackoy 09

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
New Jersey
Just got my order from vapetribe. Vapes like a champ! Flavor and vapor way better than the clones I have. Only thing I noticed was that the clear section still had plastic on the threads and that theres a line from the molding process. No biggie. Also, no whistle at all! New drip tip looks nice! Definitely worth every $$$!

junehene.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LReyes66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
United States
Anyone got the copper or brass nano kit from vapor solution? They replied to a email inquiring when they would get copper or brass back in stock and they told me they had 1 brass left so I bought it. Wondering if its brass plating or actually brass. I noticed its polished and I may want to make it brush if it doesn't match my stingray.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

BaDaBooM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
uk
Kayfun Vape mail :p

20140310_132958.jpg

Left: real KFL+ + mod factory nano kit
Center: Tobeco KFL+
Right: New unkown Nano kit.

I have no idea who made the nano kit but it was half the price of the mod factory nano kit. The unknown nano kit is is spot on and better than the mod factory one, exact same diameter as the kayfun (mod factory has a slightly smaller dia) and the SS shade is the same (mod factory has a slightly lighter shade).

Tobeco kfl+, this is supposed to be the v2 with adjustable 510 something the real KFL+/v2 should have !!! Lets start with the disappointments, no clear section, the long post on the deck is darker than the deck (no biggie), drip tip has a different brushed finish and the deck insulator looks i made it . Everything else is good threads, bla bla. Still you can easily tell this a clone, quality is just not the same but its less than half the price as the original.

This is my third kayfun clone and still feel the real one is worth every penny, I feel they should have done more work to the v2 and made me buy it.

Time to break it down give it good clean and see how it vapes.

mbliffert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2014
Ocean Springs, MS
maraduta.jpg

Got my nano drop kit from vapor solutions and picture in 490/350 mode. I was gonna order the ultravape clear nano tank but I don't think the shortened chimney in my kit is tall enough for it since its 2mm taller then normal nano mtanks.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

What drip tip is that?

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Guys, sorry if this is off topic but I am getting a Kayfun soon and don't have any tube mods where it would look 'flush' on, so I'm probably going to pick up a Provari, Zmax Mini, or something like that... but my question is, I notice those mods have a tapered rounded looking top near where the battery connection is, does the Kayfun look flush on top of that or is it some kind of beauty ring to make it look that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread