Kayfun - Show us your Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's kayfun setup

JZ8yXfm.jpg

Looks good man, how are you liking it ??

Oh man it's awesome defiantly going to be my go to vape when I'm out and about, I've been using my magma to take with me to work and dripping while at work is hard. I see you enjoy them very much seeing as you have 3 I really like the black one you have on your provari, what's your favorite build on those I tried the chimney like build and just couldn't seem to get to wick right, now I just have a .9 twisted 30g regular micro works like a charm

BaDaBooM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
uk
Oh man it's awesome defiantly going to be my go to vape when I'm out and about, I've been using my magma to take with me to work and dripping while at work is hard. I see you enjoy them very much seeing as you have 3 I really like the black one you have on your provari, what's your favorite build on those I tried the chimney like build and just couldn't seem to get to wick right, now I just have a .9 twisted 30g regular micro works like a charm

You got me mixed up with neutral .
I'm no riptrippers when it comes to kayfun's, Im more of grimmgreen guy and just slap a standard 28g micro coil on with some cotton. I have 5 kayfun's it would do my head in if started doing fancy coils on them.

You got me mixed up with neutral .
I'm no riptrippers when it comes to kayfun's, Im more of grimmgreen guy and just slap a standard 28g micro coil on with some cotton. I have 5 kayfun's it would do my head in if started doing fancy coils on them.
That's cool man, I've got this ehpro and I can't get it to wick good I'm not blocking those channels and my juice is 60/40
More pg maybe that's why idk, of I take two or three hits the third one tastes burnt then wait a bit and I can take one more

BaDaBooM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
uk
That's cool man, I've got this ehpro and I can't get it to wick good I'm not blocking those channels and my juice is 60/40
More pg maybe that's why idk, of I take two or three hits the third one tastes burnt then wait a bit and I can take one more

PG is thinner than VG. You shouldn't have a problem with pg60/vg40. My juice is 50/50 so its a bit thicker than yours. If you feel confident enough to make the juice channels bigger I would try that, its not an easy task to do and could go horribly wrong.
If you are using cotton less is more when with the kayfun, I cut my cotton so its just resting on deck, I don't let it lay on the deck like many do, this works for me. I can post some pics later.

PG is thinner than VG. You shouldn't have a problem with pg60/vg40. My juice is 50/50 so its a bit thicker than yours. If you feel confident enough to make the juice channels bigger I would try that, its not an easy task to do and could go horribly wrong.
If you are using cotton less is more when with the kayfun, I cut my cotton so its just resting on deck, I don't let it lay on the deck like many do, this works for me. I can post some pics later.
I'm sorry it was early its defiantly vg 60 and pg 40, and ok I'll try that with the cotton as soon as use up this tank cause I have my cotton laying across the whole deck but I still made sure it wasn't blocking if that doesn't work I might end up trying taking a very small rat tail file to the channels

BaDaBooM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
uk
I'm sorry it was early its defiantly vg 60 and pg 40, and ok I'll try that with the cotton as soon as use up this tank cause I have my cotton laying across the whole deck but I still made sure it wasn't blocking if that doesn't work I might end up trying taking a very small rat tail file to the channels

It aint pretty but his is how I kayfun, right is a kayfun base with too shallow juice channels, burnt hits. Left real kayfun.

20140422_155251.jpg

BaDaBooM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
uk

It's usually the channels on the lower deck that are the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread