Status
Not open for further replies.

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
I got it...broke my coil but at least I freed it from that cap. I bought an ibtanked with killer tube...that tube looks awfully tall :glare: ...guess I'll find out.....

If there's a 'killer tank' on ibtanked OCD is using the measurements I used for my custom glass I had him cut. I assure you if that's the case that it's the perfect length.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
Last edited:

zyul

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Swan City-Borneo-Malaysia
Yeah I just checked , it's the same measurement I gave him. He just gave me the total length of the standard and the height of the glass and I did the math from there. Glad it made it to the site.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/waywwqxbk44v8n9/Photo 7-22-2013, 4 37 17 PM.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

wow that looks sick! thinking of getting the ibtanked killer tank too but i mostly vape with the juice flow hole 3/4 open so i wonder how much of the killer tip is sticking out the top cap? it'll be nice to flush with my mflux & fatboy dt's :)

am currently using Siam Mods standard size tank + Killer ext dt

the tank used by the OP on the C+ is another sick tank. what tank is it?

thanks & vape on fellas

zyul

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Swan City-Borneo-Malaysia
got mine! ibtanked 22mm with killer tube :vapor:
IMAG0461.jpg

feelinggood

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi guys, I have been using my killer for some months now and have started experiencing some leaking. Also the floating pin doesn't make good contact, it doesn't protrude enough so the contact is weak, and when it leaks it makes almost no contact at all. The problem is that if I open the juice control just enough so it can wick then the floating pin retracts inside the killer if you barely touch it, so the contact is mainly due to gravity. Anyone else having this issue? I am using the d-base tank with my killer.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Hi guys, I have been using my killer for some months now and have started experiencing some leaking. Also the floating pin doesn't make good contact, it doesn't protrude enough so the contact is weak, and when it leaks it makes almost no contact at all. The problem is that if I open the juice control just enough so it can wick then the floating pin retracts inside the killer if you barely touch it, so the contact is mainly due to gravity. Anyone else having this issue? I am using the d-base tank with my killer.

I've that problem too...
a) If I get the +ve pin to contact my Mod's 510 - there's no wicking - Zero juice up the tube.
b) If I open the juice control slightly and find a balance between the contact and opening for juice - still no wicking.
c) If I open it enough to wick (yes it does wick properly then) - No (or erratic) contact.
d) And in any case it vapes like ..... Zero Flavor. Tons of Vapor but No Taste and No TH either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread