Kissbox Classic from the same factory as the 304?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
This is from a two hole 304:

Pictures005.jpg

Older Kissbox atomisers used to have four holes. Personally I can't tell the difference.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Apologies, I need to correct what I said. This is what I've been told:

The 304 and 302 are Janty products, joyetech has been commissioned to produce extra Kissboxes that cannot be made by Janty due to production line restrictions. Joytech also offers the Kissbox to wholesalers, but permissions go through the patent owner of the Kissbox and that is Janty.

'Janty is the manufacturer, not Joyetech.'

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
Perhaps we are mincing semantics, but a visit to the Joye website clearly shows the Kissbox for sale to any distributor. A handful of Chinese manufacturers make all of our e-cig devices. This clearly accounts for shortages, customs hang-ups, failure rates, etc. They do offer custom cesign services to any entity. Why he Kissbox is not protected by Janty is a mystery to me.

Apologies, I need to correct what I said. This is what I've been told:

The 304 and 302 are Janty products, Joyetech has been commissioned to produce extra Kissboxes that cannot be made by Janty due to production line restrictions. Joytech also offers the Kissbox to wholesalers, but permissions go through the patent owner of the Kissbox and that is Janty.

'Janty is the manufacturer, not Joyetech.'

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
I just Picked up a Electronic Cigarettes, e-Cigarettes, e-Cigs, DSE 901, Safe Cigarette, Vapor Guys LLC 304, Damn I Got it in 2 Days! Fast Shipping!

The Vaporguys 304 is Nice, Lots of Smoke, Both Auto & Manual Switches Included, Good Price, Nice looking, pretty straight when together (some aren't) and Its Working Great (2 days old).

So you may want to save a few bucks & get the vaporguys 304.

I would suggest to get some extra Atoms and batteries since they are smaller due to the switch.

I wanted a USB for it but was not available, I will have to check again, I think the Kissbox USB is compatible but I am not sure, if anyone knows please advise.

I am very impressed with the Vaporguys.com 304 and think its a definite deal!

I also ordered the Dave Yang 801 manual on ecigmall.com 2 weeks ago, But I Still did not receive it... Emailed him and he did reply he sent it, but I still don't have it. I just shot him another email.

So Either the Janty Kissbox or the vaporguys 304 are Both Great Units!

Ohh I Forgot, vaporguys.com has a 10% Off coupon too! Its here somewhere so use it!

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I wanted a USB for it but was not available, I will have to check again, I think the Kissbox USB is compatible but I am not sure, if anyone knows please advise.

The passthrough I ordered from vaporguys is the same as the one I have with the KB.

Are you sure they are out of them? It doesn't say it on the page.

Lu

rock

Feb 23, 2009
I just got the KissBox, its way better than the Super Cig (looks like a Marlboro) Have a little trouble with Atomizer clogging I guess. I think blow out both ends of the atomizer and it seems to work better.

Hi, are the Kissbox Classic and the 304 made in the same factory? I'm very tempted to order one, but realize that many e-cigs look similar, but perform very differently. Does anybody here own a 304 and a Kissbox classic? Thanks for your answers ahead of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread