Kitties Partied All Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who_Wants_To_Know

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
My cat is not exactly bright with his toys. He only likes playing with little sparkle balls, shoe laces and paper receipts. The little ..... always gets his toys stuck under furniture where he cant get at them. Then gives me the sad eyes till I get them for him.
There is a reason why I love the little guy.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
My cat is not exactly bright with his toys. He only likes playing with little sparkle balls, shoe laces and paper receipts. The little ..... always gets his toys stuck under furniture where he cant get at them. Then gives me the sad eyes till I get them for him.
There is a reason why I love the little guy.

Oh Who, he is so gorgeous! Touch of Abyssinian?
I had a lovely seal point Siamese kitten. I used to give him these sweet little penguin toys that came out of Kinder Surprise eggs. He adored playing with them. His favourite game was to push them under the oven, then try to get them out. Needless to say, it was usually "mum" who had to get them out. Current cats like to hide their toys under the couch.

Jelly_Rock

Verified Member
May 12, 2011
Tennessee
Last edited:

Rappel_Welch

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
South Carolina
I'm thinking there must be something wrong with my cats. They don't do fun stuff. They lie around and doze in the sunlight all day and wait for treats. Heck, Joli Chaton is so lazy that she waits for me to pick her up and put her on the counter so she can eat hers. Maybe I should put her on a diet. It's so bad that even the dog has taken to lying around with them.

Who_Wants_To_Know

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh Who, he is so gorgeous! Touch of Abyssinian?
I had a lovely seal point Siamese kitten. I used to give him these sweet little penguin toys that came out of Kinder Surprise eggs. He adored playing with them. His favourite game was to push them under the oven, then try to get them out. Needless to say, it was usually "mum" who had to get them out. Current cats like to hide their toys under the couch.

Thank you :D. I am not sure of his exact breed. I got him for a previous owner that cared enough to see to it he got a good home when she was moving to a pet free apartment.

Your cats have given you the honor of being their toy fetcher I see. lol :D

Who_Wants_To_Know

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm thinking there must be something wrong with my cats. They don't do fun stuff. They lie around and doze in the sunlight all day and wait for treats. Heck, Joli Chaton is so lazy that she waits for me to pick her up and put her on the counter so she can eat hers. Maybe I should put her on a diet. It's so bad that even the dog has taken to lying around with them.

I don't know maybe they are just smart lol. I know at least 10 co-workers who would love that kind of life.

Jelly_Rock

Verified Member
May 12, 2011
Tennessee

Nah you just need to find the right play perty for them.... get a plastic easter egg and tie it on a string that worked with one of my other cats..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread