Koh Gen Do Cotton

Status
Not open for further replies.

leekeylee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Hull, UK
As a quick Update, I got a few sheets of KGD from a supplier when I bought my istick and it is very good, easy to wick, I haven't noticed a great enhancement on flavour over normal organic cotton balls but a lot easier to use.

I have also now just revieved the 60 pack of 4ply Muji and just re-wicked my current protank with it and again very easy to wick, split the pad in to the 4 layers cut what you need and slightly roll and pop in the coil, simple.

As for flavour and vapour again as good as the KGD and no amazing difference to normal organic cotton balls.

So I think the MUJI will last forever unless something better comes along

Mr.Reliant

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2010
Ceti Alpha V
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

vikassi

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Chi Town
As a quick Update, I got a few sheets of KGD from a supplier when I bought my istick and it is very good, easy to wick, I haven't noticed a great enhancement on flavour over normal organic cotton balls but a lot easier to use.

I have also now just revieved the 60 pack of 4ply Muji and just re-wicked my current protank with it and again very easy to wick, split the pad in to the 4 layers cut what you need and slightly roll and pop in the coil, simple.

As for flavour and vapour again as good as the KGD and no amazing difference to normal organic cotton balls.

So I think the MUJI will last forever unless something better comes along

You are spot on, its extremely easy to work with. No boiling needed. Wicks very well. It has a natural thickness to it which doesnt allow it to fray all that much. It might mute the flavor a tad more than using regular cotton from, but the verdict isnt out on that one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread