KR808 carts-Questions???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Thanks for all the help folks!:)
I will try the GC carts next time I order. There was only a few flavors to choose from. I did order an adapter for the KR808 that should work for the GC too, right? Can I get an adater for 510-GC? I have another 3.7v mod now too.
Yes, I do believe Drew just got some in!!! LOL

Last edited:

IBossJekler

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2009
one last thing.. I did mod one with eclypses mod.. abit different and WOW.. I will post video within next few days!! That foam is rocking with these carts and my Drewbacco of course!
I kept seeing the Drewbacco, but can anyone describe the flavor to me? Is it strong tobacco or kind of a mix between stuff? and how is the flavor difference between that and Drewbacco 2?

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
I kept seeing the Drewbacco, but can anyone describe the flavor to me? Is it strong tobacco or kind of a mix between stuff? and how is the flavor difference between that and Drewbacco 2?

Drew said they are both tobacco blends with DB-1 having mild almond flavor added and DB-2 having mild peanut flavor added.

I find DB-1 delicious and DB-2 is still "growing on me." I have to give DB-2 another try before making a final judgement, but initially I much prefer DB-1.

sstambo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Cape Coma, Florida
Did someone say Drewbacco???? Mmmm Drewwwbaccoo!:p

Drewbacco 1- It doesn't have a strong tobacco flavor to me. It does have tobacco, nut & sweet tone to it, IMO.

I do have some Drewbaccy 2 and although I tried it, I haven't given it a good all day vape yet. I think it is a little stronger & definitely not as sweet.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
one last thing.. I did mod one with eclypses mod.. abit different and WOW.. I will post video within next few days!! That foam is rocking with these carts and my Drewbacco of course!

hey Girl what foam are you talking about. you are always changing something lol. Carefull i have my hands on all your Drewbacco lol

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
I also use KR808 carts and fill them with Nhaler liquid. before i fill them i put a small piece of toothpick in the center so not drops go in the hole. that helps a lot. Dont forget to take out the toothpick piece when your done lol.

Thanks for the great idea...I am going to try this on my cartos that are missing plugs.

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
I also use KR808 carts and fill them with Nhaler liquid. before i fill them i put a small piece of toothpick in the center so not drops go in the hole. that helps a lot. Dont forget to take out the toothpick piece when your done lol.

Using a toothpick is a very good idea! Thank you! I wasn't saving the plugs but after having a conversation with Drew I've started saving them :D.

I see he has peanut butter cartos. Anyone tried them yet?

As for Drewbacco: 1 is great all by itself, 2 is a tad strong for me. I've been mixing it with peanut butter cup juice. Half and half, much better.

Last edited:

Cherice

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Palm Harbor, FL
Using a toothpick is a very good idea! Thank you! I wasn't saving the plugs but after having a conversation with Drew I've started saving them :D.

I see he has peanut butter cartos. Anyone tried them yet?

As for Drewbacco: 1 is great all by itself, 2 is a tad strong for me. I've been mixing it with peanut butter cup juice. Half and half, much better.
The peanut butter carts are awesome!!!! I bought 8 boxes last time. The vapor is very warm and flavor excellent! Perfect on the Xhaler

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
Anymore I just use a syringe and pop it into the inner cart on the GC and inject the juice in that way. The KR carts are simple enough to refill as well, I just tilt it like I was pouring a beer in a glass and drip in all around the batting avoiding dripping into the center where the atomizer is. Giving it a good spin is an excellent way to get the juice really into the batting as well for the KR808D-1.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I got some kr808 cartos to try and filled them myself. To me the draw is way too easy. It is like sucking air thru a straw. Does the draw get tighter on them after they are broken in or are they always that easy? Also, is the draw different on the greencig ones?

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
    May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    I got some kr808 cartos to try and filled them myself. To me the draw is way too easy. It is like sucking air thru a straw. Does the draw get tighter on them after they are broken in or are they always that easy? Also, is the draw different on the greencig ones?

I don't think the draw is too easy at least with the prefilled. I haven't really paid attention to the difference between filled blanks and prefilled. I have however gotten some that the draw was like trying to suck marbles thru a straw!8-o

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread