KR808 Jumbo Cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
Drew, just wondering if the jumbos will work on V4L's standard batts, which I believe are 808s. I really like the idea of a larger carto.

Yes they will jeffree - that's what I am using them on - they fit all the V4L batts! These cartos rock! My favorites, and I've tried them all! LOL!! They last a long time and I have not had one to die on me yet!

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
They do use filler. I'm still extremely happy with their run time between refills -- twice as much juice as a normal carto means a lot of vape time.

They can be cleaned, no different from any carto with a hard plastic cap. I pop the cap on first cleaning, after a soak in hot water, switch to a rubber tip. The filler is good after cleaning, still took around 2 ml on first post-cleaning fill, clean draw, back to happily puffing away on peppermint.

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
Ok, what the heck have I done wrong? I put 20 drops into my condom, insert thread end and still had it spewing out the mouth end (filling with Cigarish). So, once that mess is cleaned up it's time to vape.........new day, gotta refill...........day 3, see ya later. I am using manual batteries. Woe is me.....lol!

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
Ok, what the heck have I done wrong? I put 20 drops into my condom, insert thread end and still had it spewing out the mouth end (filling with Cigarish). So, once that mess is cleaned up it's time to vape.........new day, gotta refill...........day 3, see ya later. I am using manual batteries. Woe is me.....lol!

I use the condom fill on the MOUTHPIECE end and stop when I see a drop appear at the top of the batt end. Then I wipe it off, roll it in my hands, then let sit for at least 15 minutes. I blow thru it to remove any excess so I don't get a mouth full.

These are the BEST cartos I've used yet!

Quaato

Nov 29, 2010
Salem, VA
Many thanks, Drew!!

These Jumbos are awesome stuff. First one filled took 65 drops, I was wondering if it would ever quit. Draw is not really any different than their regular-sized brothers. Good vapor production with 5 volt PT and even with 3.6 volt battery. And..and...they don't burn my lips like the regulars do! No need for a condom with the center cut out. Amazing!

Ya got a winner here, Drew!

Many thanks, again!!!

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Sweet -- time for the LR :) (I was on vacation when you posted that they're available.) Still getting a solid week of use between cleanings or tossing on the original 3 ohm ones I picked up, the ones I use all day at work on a PT. The LR should be super on a big battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread