Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Virginia, Well Steeped
I have been using the same one all week and it seems like I am going thru more liquid than normal. I keep getting liquid on my lips from the tip when I first pick up my pv to vape. Perhaps I am over filling it but it seems to happen consistently. I'm not complaining, just an observation.

I've found out the reason for just what you are saying since I've gotten some Pyrex drip tips. When you take a drag, you let go of the button at the same time you stop taking that drag, that leaves the "smoke" fog in the chamber. That is condensing in the chamber so you are getting that condensation in your mouth. To prevent that from happenining, when you let go of the button just take another drag or two without pushing the button that clears the chamber. Took me almost 2 years to figure this out! Hope this helps! I've not gotten another mouthful of liquid since I figured this out.

I use carto's and what I am talking about, trying to explain.... if you don't take that last drag without the button pushed down it will leave vapor in the chamber of the drip tip. That will build up over time and you will get liquid (condensation) from the drip tip. Using a Pyrex drip tip, you can see the leftover vapor in the drip tip. If you take that last drag without pushing the button it eliminates the vapor in the tip.

Last edited:

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
You pyrex tips users are lucky. I got 2 of them and even after sending both back for replacements, they don't fit good...at all. My clear pyrex just does not have enough glass beneath the o-ring to really fit "into" an aty/carto. My blue cobalt one is not much better. I had to repalce both o-rings with #47's because what came on them was too big.
So, for $30, I have 2 pyrex tips I don't want to use outside of the house. I've lost one of them 3 times in the house and finally found it. All I have to do is look at it wrong and it will fall out. My cheap delrins work 100% better.
But...you are right, I am able to see the condensation on the clear one and can see the vapor that stays inside if you don't dry hit it.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I had been using be112's for some time with a drip tip and didn't have that problem. I was beginning to think it was the whistle tips too. I didn't vape much today being busy with Easter activities but will try to make a conscious effort tomorrow to follow your advice. I gave the regular 510 cartos a try and didn't like them that much so I thought maybe these would suit me better. It didn't hurt either that 3.5ml would last me three days. I do tend to top these off every day or so but that's still a big improvement over others I've tried.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    After having had these for a while I am really liking them quite a bit. As far as getting liquid on the mouthpiece, I have found that if I sit my pv in the vertical position or lean it against something then I don't get any liquid build up. I cleaned one out that I had been using for a while, let it dry for a couple days and it's working great again. I think I'll have to get some more of these. I have to say that it's the only cartomizer that I've ever really liked much besides the dual coil cartomizers.

paulc35

ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mason,Wv
    New Jumbo 510 3.5ml Cartomizers

These cartomizers hold 3.5ml of liquid and have a whistle tip that will fit all your 510 devices. They are 2.3 to 2.5 ohms and will also fit on The Darwin but will not open and close without a 510 to 510 adapter.

Darwinians Alert!!!!!

Nhaler.com | New Jumbo 510 3.5 Cartomizers
    _MG_7407.jpg

_MG_7406.jpg

Drew I ordered them and received them and I'm going to go out on a limb and say these are made by Bauway. If so you should really put who makes them in the description and if they're not Bauway they burn just like them. They have the almost yuky burnt taste that all Bauways have know matter how much juice you put in. I used them on my darwin..Horrible. If they are Bauway I would have never ordered them had I seen that name in the description. The have the typical bauway threads, but maybe I'm wrong. I hated them anyway.....This is just my opinion. They are not Boge

VapingMattCA

ECF Veteran
    Feb 27, 2010
    West Palm Beach, FL
    I got some of these back in May and 1 of them did burn. I took it apart and the filler was burnt near the coil. My guess is the glass fiber shield thing wasn't inserted over the coil all the way which allowed the coil to make direct contact with the filler causing the burnt taste. The other ones were fine so it was likely a QC issue at the factory.

paulc35

ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mason,Wv
    Hey Paul,
    These are Made in The USA, and Im really surprised they burned on you actually...They do absorb slowly but I havent seen any decriptions of them tasting burned, but sorry you dont like them. I will look through the preceding 10 pages and see what everyone else had said.
    Drew

Drew you know I had only tried one of them and it was with the Darwin and burnt just like the Bauways and it was filled with the proper amount of 50/50 pg/vg juice. Now I tried a second one with a different flavor, but same 50/50 and its working fine. It may just have been that one was a dud. The only thing I guess you could knock about it is its not the best vapor producer, but I'm using it now on the Darwin and its fine....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread