Kryton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
pshhhh.....sorry dude, but I APPRECIATE my hard earned money. You describe nothing short of just throwing away cash. I could see myself going maybe $210-215..but $220 is ridiculous. Elitist snob. :D
I understand if you prefer to lower your expectations. It's not uncommon, many people do... that's just not what I'm comfortable with. No offense.
Excuse me... I'm sorting my socks, again (and you don't want to know what a price I got on those).

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I understand if you prefer to lower your expectations. It's not uncommon, many people do... that's just not what I'm comfortable with. No offense.
Excuse me... I'm sorting my socks, again (and you don't want to know what a price I got on those).
I'm completely dying here....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
I found a mod for your Cosmonaut. Ir is a 24mm tube mech made from meteorite. It would match perfectly because it's from outer freaking space. Price point makes this the best mod ever...
'Traveler' by Relik Vapor
Then there's the solid sterling Comp Life mod. Get the one with Sapphires to seperate yourself from the common folk. Sterling is a really good conductor so you better double knot your shoes or it will blow your socks off.
Solid Silver Comp Lyfe Items - Vape Geek

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Nevermind, I found one twice as good
Ti 26650 Top Hat - The Vape Snob
I found a mod for your Cosmonaut. Ir is a 24mm tube mech made from meteorite. It would match perfectly because it's from outer freaking space. Price point makes this the best mod ever...
'Traveler' by Relik Vapor
Then there's the solid sterling Comp Life mod. Get the one with Sapphires to seperate yourself from the common folk. Sterling is a really good conductor so you better double knot your shoes or it will blow your socks off.
Solid Silver Comp Lyfe Items - Vape +Geek

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Im thinking about getting a Kryton rda. I liked the videos and u can drip through the top. Is it a good rda? Does anyone own one?

Are you referring to the Psyclone Mods Kryten by chance?

If so it's obvious from some of the posts here that opinions about them vary. In part why there are endless different atty's, mods' etc that have come and gone for vaping... like most things the gear is personal choice.

Back near the end of when I still used some of my 35 Reos six of them had Krytens that were resident on them. They worked very well for my style of vaping, my super subohm builds and my DIY's that I vaped in them. IIRC they cost me $75.50 + tax/shipping each from a local warehouse distributor here. They were worth every penny of it for my uses to me. I also bought lots of different cap/drip tip accessories for them... but wished they had made them in other finishes besides SS. I would have liked to have had 4 black ones for all the P67's except the TRA, but especially at least one for my custom Copper Metallic P67.

Old pic of four of them on Reo P67's...

kryreosqaud.jpg

And with the custom P67...
p67s8s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread