labeling bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
illinois
I get file folder labels from the dollar store. Use permanent marker to write on them and put clear plastic tape over the label after I stick it on the bottle. Very easy and inexpensive.

I think that I get about 50-100 labels for $1

great idea. i actually have some of these. i cant believe i didnt think of this because this is how i was labeling my cartos. i was cutting them super small and taping labels on the condoms

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I print avery address labels on the computer and cover them with tape. My handwriting is so awful, I wouldn't give ANYONE a bottle with a hand-written label. Hell, I might get my own bottles confused and not know what I'm vaping
LOL

I do this for juice that I make for friends and family. I use the file labels for my personal juice.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
A piece of masking tape and a Sharpie pen?

That's what I do. A long time ago I picked up a bunch of the blue painter's masking tape at the dollar store, and wound up with most of it left over after painting. I like the painter's stuff because it comes right off when I'm done with that bottle of juice - no picking off residue or stuck pieces. It doesn't look nice, but it works great for me.

BakuPeg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Gainesville, Ga
I don't have a "label maker", but I like my juices to look as nice as possible. (my writing is HORRIBLE)..
I had some full sheet blank labels I used for something. I don't have MS word or a label program on my PC, so I just booted up wordpad, made a big font label, 3 rows worth of various flavors. put a date on them, their pg/vg ratio. and printed them. u have to cut them indivually. Found out the ink will run when they get wet, and they peel on glass jars. Add some tape and Whola, juice jars.

Suthrnbuckhunter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2012
SW Georgia,USA
I get file folder labels from the dollar store. Use permanent marker to write on them and put clear plastic tape over the label after I stick it on the bottle. Very easy and inexpensive.

I think that I get about 50-100 labels for $1

Ditto..best method Ive found

mangoon

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2011
Brooklyn NY
That's what I do. A long time ago I picked up a bunch of the blue painter's masking tape at the dollar store, and wound up with most of it left over after painting. I like the painter's stuff because it comes right off when I'm done with that bottle of juice - no picking off residue or stuck pieces. It doesn't look nice, but it works great for me.

Almost the same exact story here. I use blue painters tape for almost everything now lol but it does work great when used to label bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread