Lactid Acid from PG and Glucosa from VG, can increace the Acid in our bodies. It is not healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccure

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Colombia, South America
I just got and email from a friend talking about the acidity (I do not know if this is the proper term in English; sorry!) and, according to Dr. Robert o. Young, it is not good for our bodies! Even can be a cancer precursor!

I have received the article in spanish and to translate it to English for me is too difficult, so if anyone is interested please google "Robert O. Young" and find out about this.

Now, the email ended with a easy recommendation. To dissolve a soup spun of Sodium Bicarbonate in a liter of water and drink it every day. That would help to maintain the alkalizing ph of our bodies and end the risk. That is easy to do!

ccure

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Colombia, South America
CCure......someone mentioned about drinking some bicarb in a post the other day and interestingly enough I have been having a spoonful in milk every day just out of curiosity ...and I actually do think I have been feeling a bit more energetic.

SurbitonPete.

I am glad to hear that. I am going to start today and see what hapen. It does not do any harm to try it.

taz3cat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2008
Port Arthur, Texas
I dropped my femur on a table and it ate right through it.

I have indigestion at laest once a every two months now that I vape and I may ahve died in June 2008 after I started vapeing and just don't know it yet. HHe :shock::shock::shock:

serious: :thumbs:

The Doctors did tell me I was still alive in December 2008 when I had a triple bypass and my acid levels were ok. The DeBakay Heart Center in Houston, don't mess around if I had too much acid they would have wanted to know why and took my e-cigs away, that I was vaping in my hospital room. :wub::wub::wub::wub:

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
There is a great deal of health interest now in the body's acid-alkaline balance. Much of what has been published is outright quackary! Blood tests will tell the truth. I have them regularly -- another will be done on May 5. I always want a blood PH check done and after 15 months of e-smoking, my blood balance remains fine.

Do not believe quackary. Believe tests done on your body. Next time you get blood work, ask if your PH level is within normal bounds. Let that guide you.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
There is a great deal of health interest now in the body's acid-alkaline balance. Much of what has been published is outright quackary! Blood tests will tell the truth. I have them regularly -- another will be done on May 5. I always want a blood PH check done and after 15 months of e-smoking, my blood balance remains fine.

Do not believe quackary. Believe tests done on your body. Next time you get blood work, ask if your PH level is within normal bounds. Let that guide you.

I could not agree more TB--there is an alot of "quackary" going around and only tests should be considered as viable standards. --Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread