Status
Not open for further replies.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Individual well being has been replaced with public well being which destroys the well being of the individual.
Our constitutional republic is based on the well being of the individual. We use the democratic process to vote for laws, acts, ordinances, for constitutional laws, ordinances, etc. If the law is unconstitutional (dismisses the right of the individual), it is to be considered null & void. Jurors who know this, use jury nullification. Bad laws hold no merit & must be nullified. No victim, no crime. "Potential" victims do not a victim make. If we ruled by potentials, potentially every person would be potentially locked up for a "crime that was potentially harmful to others".
Fight for individual rights. Know your constitution. Know your nullification DUTIES.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
Jurors who know this, use jury nullification. Bad laws hold no merit & must be nullified.

Twenty years ago, I served on a jury that did just that, effectively nullified an absurd interpretation of an obscure statute. Interesting that I have never received a jury summons since then, even though I live at the same address, am a registered voter, and have a drivers license and a registered vehicle ... :(

Verb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Eastern, PA, USA
They should also remove the torch from the Statue of Liberty. Torches emit smoke. Even if it's symbolic smoke, we shouldn't glorify smoking. Didn't we already learn that lesson with movies depicting smoking? :D

It's much worse. It's not a torch as you may have been told. It's an eternal cigarette lighter, lighting the smokes of the hungry, tired masses that enter under her gaze.

Last edited:

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
What about the invisible dangers of breathing?!? How many dangerous chemicals are we emitting just through that?!? At least one! CO2! Agggggghhhh!
Not only that but think of the water that enters our lungs when we breath air.

And, it stays there causing pneumonia. :shock:

:facepalm:

Reactions: DC2

AlphaGuitarist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2015
New York City
I came pretty close to getting into an argument with a random idiot on Facebook. She claimed to work in the medical industry and that vaping directly causes cancer and other diseases, stating that you're better off smoking cigarettes. I decided not to even bother entertaining this uneducated, ignorant idiot. If she really is in the medical industry, I sincerely hope that I'm never treated at a place that employs her.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I came pretty close to getting into an argument with a random idiot on Facebook. She claimed to work in the medical industry and that vaping directly causes cancer and other diseases, stating that you're better off smoking cigarettes. I decided not to even bother entertaining this uneducated, ignorant idiot. If she really is in the medical industry, I sincerely hope that I'm never treated at a place that employs her.
She would have become my new personal cause for the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread