LED + battery combination question

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrickmurphy

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
san francisco
Hey folks, I have a question I'd like to ask here so as not to make undo bother for the wonderful CS department:

I currently have five wonderful jewel tip batteries with the these LEDs (and would like to duplicate my set) -

green batt with yellow LED
purple batt with pink LED
white batt with red LED
black batt with purple LED
dark blue batt with blue LED

I'd like to know if these are still available combinations (it's been a few months since I got them) before I make a note to the people who assemble the orders.

Thank you for your help in this.

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
Hey folks, I have a question I'd like to ask here so as not to make undo bother for the wonderful CS department:

I currently have five wonderful jewel tip batteries with the these LEDs (and would like to duplicate my set) -

green batt with yellow LED
purple batt with pink LED
white batt with red LED
black batt with purple LED
dark blue batt with blue LED

I'd like to know if these are still available combinations (it's been a few months since I got them) before I make a note to the people who assemble the orders.

Thank you for your help in this.

Patrick the only people who can answer this question will be the folks at CS, there is no way for us to know. As well if I am not mistaken the comments section on the new site doesn't work so you have no choice but to contact them by phone to request the LED for your batteries.

Good luck, I hope they have what you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread