The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

LED + battery combination question

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by patrickmurphy, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. patrickmurphy

patrickmurphy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2010
    san francisco
    Hey folks, I have a question I'd like to ask here so as not to make undo bother for the wonderful CS department:

I currently have five wonderful jewel tip batteries with the these LEDs (and would like to duplicate my set) -

green batt with yellow LED
    purple batt with pink LED
    white batt with red LED
    black batt with purple LED
    dark blue batt with blue LED

I'd like to know if these are still available combinations (it's been a few months since I got them) before I make a note to the people who assemble the orders.

Thank you for your help in this.

2. SnowDragon

SnowDragon Moved On ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2010
    Boise, Idaho
    Patrick the only people who can answer this question will be the folks at CS, there is no way for us to know. As well if I am not mistaken the comments section on the new site doesn't work so you have no choice but to contact them by phone to request the LED for your batteries.

Good luck, I hope they have what you are looking for.

3. patrickmurphy

Nov 16, 2010
    san francisco
    Thanks, SnowDragon. I hadn't noticed about the comment box being gone. I guess I'll make a phone order.

4. BHam

BHam Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    patrick, SD is right on the comment section being gone and sending a request to CS. You can also PM with your order number if you have LED requests and I can do my best to fill them.

5. patrickmurphy

Nov 16, 2010
    san francisco
    Wow, you guys are great. Thanks. I'm not fully decided on what my next move is but I'm stoked about the PM option.

I've currently got most of the order put together, just waiting to see if purple batteries reappear on the drop down list. I guess they're out right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.