Status
Not open for further replies.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
For me it's not worth trying to get the Zap on my legacy. I'll just use it in the provari's. what a time to find out a flat top is being offered. I just ordered a other mini and 2 extra extension sleeves. Last week I got bored and tried to ruff up the locking ring so I could turn it easier. Long story short now it looks like puppy poop. So I got all the extra stuff and will have 3 Legacy's. the beat up one will be my go to work mod. The others will stay at home.
I've seen to many devices stolen where I work at. Just sit em down and when you turn back their gone. This way all they get is the scared one. But if I find whoever tries to do this, they will not enjoy it when TNT explodes. LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
Can you set the legacy down without locking the bottom button and it not fire? That was the deal breaker for me with the Precise ela. I want something "stand up friendly" and something I'm not afraid to set down on the desk and not be worried that it'll fire. I saw the pictures with the flat top cap and it looks really good.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Can you set the legacy down without locking the bottom button and it not fire? That was the deal breaker for me with the Precise ela. I want something "stand up friendly" and something I'm not afraid to set down on the desk and not be worried that it'll fire. I saw the pictures with the flat top cap and it looks really good.

It's very stand up friendly. I've set it down unlocked with several different carto/tanks and never had a problem. It even sit's just right with a Chobra on the top of it.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012

It's very stand up friendly. I've set it down unlocked with several different carto/tanks and never had a problem. It even sit's just right with a Chobra on the top of it.

Sorry for the multiple post. My bad. Or maybe computers bad. Either way. Sorry.

Last edited:

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
I never understand how people get mods stolen. Maybe it's because I live in an area where people generally have no idea what a Provari or Caravela or whatever-mod is anyway, or maybe it's because I never leave my stuff anywhere but in my pocket or in my hand. :)

Maybe we don't work in the same work enviroment. I set it on a table to check a person's pv out for them when they have trouble. I've been very lucky. One co-worker got 3 vamo's stolen when she set em down and turned to help someone that was in need. When you have 20 or 30 people and your trying to do the right thing. Well not everyone is trying to do the right thing. Just my :2c:

StaircaseWit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
The Pit of Despair
Maybe we don't work in the same work enviroment. I set it on a table to check a person's pv out for them when they have trouble. I've been very lucky. One co-worker got 3 vamo's stolen when she set em down and turned to help someone that was in need. When you have 20 or 30 people and your trying to do the right thing. Well not everyone is trying to do the right thing. Just my :2c:

That's a real shame. Idiots stealing items they can likely easily afford themselves (Vamos really aren't *that* expensive).

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Agree with that statement. But that's the way some people are. We always have some sample juice stolen daily, They steal the batteries even though they have a big block of wood on them. People are not all kind and honest.
Most of these people should go play out on the interstate at rush hour. We provide the batteries, and also the CE 4's filled each morning so that every one can try the different flavors. Provide Friend Tips and all, Plus information to get them on the right track if they need that.
But they still take things. I won't go farther than that because I'm just going to get upset about it. The batteries are all junk so we don't lose a lot but it's the fact that makes it hurt so much.
We give and then they take.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
O.k. a knock off from a USA supplier.I was waiting for the Alloy XL(wanting another mech to go with my Legacy) to come back in stock,been out of stock for 5 months now.I found they knocked off the Legacy,when i got my restock notification here, https://www.ecigsupply.com/The-ALLOY-XL_p_112.html .
The Alloy NEVER looked anything like this before it went out of stock so many months back.

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
Yea,but they sell it as the Legacy.I can't see puresmoker cutting a deal to sell something marketed under another name?????? Maybe?????

I dunno

It looks exactly the same and it's within a few bucks. Why would you sell a china clone legacy for 84.99 when Puresmoker sells it for 88.99. Plus, it's the same picture as on the Puresmoker site for a Legacy. So either the factory is selling them to them and they jacked the picture or there is some sort of agreement with Puresmoker. Alternatively, it could be a US company knocking off another US company's product and selling it for the same price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread