Lemo Airflow

Status
Not open for further replies.

dleister1981

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
Michigan USA
i want to buy this tank, i just got a subtank mini and love the rba section and would love a dedicated tank with this style of deck, but i also love the open airy draw, now it doesnt have to be as open as a subtank on full open, i can deal with any setting on the mini even 1 hole is enough air, is the lemo that open? if not what happens if you leave out the airflow nut (is this possible) or is the air holes in the base the limit, cause im not too good to break out the drill and fix that too? any advice is welcomed and thank you ahead of time

Last edited:

taylord22

Verified Member
Jan 5, 2015
IL
I have two regular Lemos and just got a Lemo drop recently.The airflow on them is pretty good -- not as wide open as an Atlantis or SubTank, but it's still enjoyable.

However, I am having issues with my Lemo drop. The airflow adjustment doesn't seem to be working. If I close off my Lemo full size, I can barely get any air through. On the drop, I'm getting the same airflow no matter which position the nut is in.

Has anyone encountered this issue before?

NOVA jon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2014
Northern virginia
I have two regular Lemos and just got a Lemo drop recently.The airflow on them is pretty good -- not as wide open as an Atlantis or SubTank, but it's still enjoyable.

However, I am having issues with my Lemo drop. The airflow adjustment doesn't seem to be working. If I close off my Lemo full size, I can barely get any air through. On the drop, I'm getting the same airflow no matter which position the nut is in.

Has anyone encountered this issue before?

If you adjust the not all the way closed, sounds like you have a seal leaking somewhere, probably the o ring at the top of the chimney. With mine totally snug, I can't draw thru it!

taylord22

Verified Member
Jan 5, 2015
IL
Hmmm, I'll check the O-ring when I get home. I haven't pulled it apart yet (was so excited to try that I didn't even think about cleaning, whoops), so I'm using the stock build. I guess a better way to describe my issue is that I'm 'locked' into an airflow; no matter how I adjust the ring nut, it's the same. Perhaps it does have something to do with a seal, though. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread