Leo Tank Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aka_Queenie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
Fresno, CA
I so wanted to love these but I get the dreaded dry hit way too often. I do take long, deep drags.

Is there any mod I can perform? I do use pretty thin juice. Usually right around 80pg 20 vg. I don't want to drip all the time, it's just darned inconvenient sometimes. :)

Thanks for any help!

Last edited:

aka_Queenie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
Fresno, CA
No, the tank. But now that you mention it the attys with cartridges act the same way. I tried fluffing the filler but it needs to sit quite a while before I get a good hit again.

The XXL cartos are the bomb, but I spent so much on the tank and regular attys I want to use them, by golly. Plus the cap won't fit with those babies.

I've been swapping my 2 Leos (one with tank, one with an atty/cart combo) with my GGTS so they can have some time to wick. LOL But I would looooove to travel with the Leo.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

with the tank here is what works for me i usually take a puff or 2 without hitting the button then take a real puff and i hardly get a dry hit most times i get a dry hit when i forget to take a fake puff to prime it...to be honest i dont like the tank its more work then dripping i like the clearos and the crats but the things that works best for me with the carts is pull the filler out cut it in to a third of the size fill it up and barly put it back in the cart and put it on the atty give it a sec and vape away just make sure that you fluff it

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
For atty/cart advise go back to page 4 of this subforum and you'll find plenty of posts. For example: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/leo/153396-cartridge-performance-3.html
This mod worked for me on thicker liquids. Now I just use the carts on liquids that are thin and clear so no modding is needed. If you can find the right liquids or mods the atty/cart combo can work well (It works great for me), but most people switch to dripping or the cartos after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread