My First Leo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
I received a Leo from vapor flow a few hours ago, I am going to give it more time before I do a full review but so far it is performing good. The amount of vapor and the flavor it is producing is fantastic. The TH and heat of the vapor is a little less, but after reading months of reviews I expected that.

So far the first cart which I filled with BWB is still going as strong as the first hit, I syringe filled it with 1ml of juice then dripped a few drops on the top to make sure that was well soaked and two drops on the atty as well just to get the ball rolling.

Not sure if I am going to gift this out or not, I am kind of liking it.

Does anyone know if the vapor flow model is indeed a PT? The one I got, cigar color, does not have Leo imprinted on the side or next to the usb port, the battery is definitely sealed however.

Renro

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
New England
I had the same question and the best answer I got was to hook it up to your PC and if it vapes, it's a P/T.

Just so you know, mine was sealed, sold as a p/t but was NOT a P/T. Not all sealed batteries are p/t contrary to popular belief.

The replacement one had p/t written on the bottom and the Leo logo written on the side and works as a p/t. Don't take the vendor's word for it, they may not be aware of the discrepancy - hook it up to your pc and see if it works.

reverendg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2010
washington USA
www.themadvaper.com
This one is indeed a passthrough, apparently the branding of some (as well as the LEO written on the side of some) come from differences in where they are manufactured.

This one works very well so far still putting it through the paces, have ran BWB up to 100VG and it is handling what I throw at it.

All "genuine" Leo's are manufactured by Bogetech, and all of their batteries are now passthrough enabled and sealed. I was also told by my supplier that Boge stamps ( LEOPT ) on the bottom of every battery. All of the newer ones I've received have the stamp.

As far as having Leo written on the side, I've never seen that, it may be branding from the vendor.

Happy vape'ing and welcome to the club. I love my Leo sport.

reverendg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2010
washington USA
www.themadvaper.com
Boge does the Leo symbol and label on the gold band of the PT batteries produced after January. Sealed batteries prior to then had none.

Oh that's what he meant by Leo written on the side, yes, they all have the gold engraved band.

Thanks for clearing that up jackal.

reverendg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2010
washington USA
www.themadvaper.com
All "genuine" Leo's are manufactured by Bogetech, and all of their batteries are now passthrough enabled and sealed. I was also told by my supplier that Boge stamps ( LEOPT ) on the bottom of every battery. All of the newer ones I've received have the stamp.

As far as having Leo written on the side, I've never seen that, it may be branding from the vendor.

Happy vape'ing and welcome to the club. I love my Leo sport.
I must stand corrected here. I just went through my last shipment of batteries from Boge and none of them were stamped as pt.

I was on a skype call for the better part of 4 hours dealing with them, I found that all of the batteries with the exception of the black ones are pass-through enabled but not marked as such

Every single black one was not pass-through enabled. So Now I have to send them back and deal with that.

My Boge rep tells me that they are so backed up from the holiday that they are pushing stuff out of the factory. So I had to explain quality control to them.

I have been having more and more problems with them being able to deliver.

I think they are just not big enough for their own good. They made a good product and Now the demand is more than they can meet.

So, if you get a battery that is not marked with leopt then plug it in to see if it works. Chances are it might :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread