Less Leakage

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Ft. Lauderdale, FL USA
With a few exceptions, most RDA's leak due to overfilling and poor wicking. There's not a lot of mainstream RDA's that aren't reputable. For a first timer I would recommend the tugboat. It's built like a tank, it's really easy to build on and I've never had it leak on me. If you're looking for a clone, which is probably a good idea for a beginner, try this link.

Steamboat RDA by Lawless - 101 Vape

Confuzzled1969

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2014
Gotebo OK
As everyone has said, the Veritas, it is my go to dripper.

As long as you don't turn it upside down or fill to the point the liquid reaches the air hole, you can lay this thing on its side with no leaking.

But where it really shines is flavor, this is the most flavorful atomizer I have found. I have had to go back through my juice reject box since I have this thing and now realize most of the ones I didn't like was from back when I was using the Kangertech tanks and coils. All of a sudden I probably have a years worth of juice just from my reject box....

EDC2

Mar 26, 2014
London. UK
Actually, I miss-stated. I am looking for an RDA.

go for a Magma, ... the build is super easy if your new to RDA's, tons of flavour, deep juice well holds around 1 ml e-liquid, no "O" rings to maintain, it's a nice dripper. As someone already mentioned drippers will leak if you overfill them.

Last edited:

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
I have the black PVD Mag,it will ''seep'' from the threads,for me anyway,i just removed the AFR,screw down top cap all the way down,and vape wide open...BONE DRY.I find with both holes wide open i can do mouth to lung of lung hits at the same time,i thing the Mag is one hell of a tank.

Last edited:

EDC2

Mar 26, 2014
London. UK
I have the black PVD Mag,it will ''seep'' from the threads,for me anyway,i just removed the AFR,screw down top cap all the way down,and vape wide open...BONE DRY.I find with both holes wide open i can do mouth to lung of lung hits at the same time,i thing the Mag is one hell of a tank.

"Take a spare o-ring from a Kayfun tank section, install it over the Mag's base, beneath the top-cap threads"

tip is courtesy of someone named Critical Vape, and it works, you wont get any seepage using the air control ring.

Last edited:

foggdawg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2011
SF Bay Area
I needed a good RDA for while at work. Something I can put in my shirt pocket and not worry about it leaking. I tried the Veritas and it works good. But if you overfill like any rda, it will leak juice. I now use the MutationX and it has been the best rda for me. Great flavor and doesn't leak. The airholes are set a little higher than the coils which keeps the juice in the wells. Though, it will leak if overfilled. This rda has been my favorite so far. Good luck.

EDC2

Mar 26, 2014
London. UK
How about something like the Big Dripper?

with a big dripper a couple of presses on the drip tip is usually enough to juice the wicks so there's less chance of leaks from overdripping, in practice I found the big dripper sweats a little juice through the top section anyway, nothing serious, but I wouldn't want to carry it around in a pocket

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread