Less Leakage

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDC2

Mar 26, 2014
London. UK
My least leaky rda (about 20 of them) Achilles, tugboat, veritas... I will mention this, my orchid gives the dripper taste and clouds as some of my rdas and zero leaks as long as it's stuffed the correct way

The Orchid v4 (clone) is outstanding it really does vape like a dripper but that tank design makes it hard, almost impossible, to re-fill without losing liquid, once you manage to get it filled with no juice seeping from the airholes it's a fantastic vape, the best I've had from a tank so far.

Last edited:

Heespharm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Htown,tx
The Orchid v4 (clone) is outstanding it really does vape like a dripper but that tank design makes it hard, almost impossible, to re-fill without losing liquid, once you manage to get it filled with no juice seeping from the airholes it's a fantastic vape, the best I've had from a tank so far.

I rarely get leakage even in filling... None comes out my air holes after filling too... In fact I have to prime the tank to get it going

cmangoboogie

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
buffalo, NY
I rarely get leakage even in filling... None comes out my air holes after filling too... In fact I have to prime the tank to get it going
Cant wait mines on its way with a Stingray X clone! Stoked. ..
I had v1 n 2 and Horrible issue after issue.

Also My first Stingray mod !

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

cmangoboogie

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
buffalo, NY
Whats the correct way ?
Ive tried it all. (I think)
Only option I was gonna try nect fill is insertimg the chimney to the mouthpiece then over the deck......I saw suggestions saying not to tighten all the way to thr deck. I cant seem to leave anyrroom tho . The cap ends up catching it Early is possibly what I think one of the problems is. Idk

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread