MTL Tanks with Juice Control?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G and C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
California
I'm strictly a MTL vaper, and I use the Berserkers and the Kayfun Mini v3. During the hot summer months, I'm more prone to leakage with the Berserkers because of their lack of juice control. The Mini v3 has no leaking problems, because I can simply shut the juice control off so there's nothing to leak.

I've been looking around for other MTL tanks that have juice control so I don't have to drop another $100 on a Kayfun, but I haven't seen anything that lists juice control as a feature. Anyone know of any good MTL tanks that have juice control?

Thanks!

Reactions: stols001

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Any ideas on where I can get one of these from a US dealer? I see a lot of them from China, but I can't wait a month for shipping. I'm too impatient!

I mean, I guess I could, but I really don't want to!
You could pay for the DHL express shipping from China. It would be there in a week or less. Problem is the shipping will cost as much as the tank.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
DHL shipping is going to be far faster, yes. However, it is sometimes not worth it. If I use it (if I use it at all) I try to get a reasonably sized order in my cart so that it's worth the extra cost (something I also tend not to do because if I'm ordering from China, I'm mostly ordering things I am willing to wait for. If I want something fast, I'm more likely to use a US vendor (usually one I want to support, like House of Hybrids, unless they don't have what I need, and etc.) I have a few US vendors I support, if I'm going to buy USA, because I want to see those vendors stay in business.

However, if you want a clone, China is going to be your best (sometimes only bet). I'm frankly not the hugest fan of juice control in my mods, but trying a Kayfun clone may be your best bet, and I tend to try clones of very high end tanks first, although not always. With the Kayfun prime, the clone is fairly decent, IMO, and I liked it more than previous iterations, but if you are wanting juice control on a budget, you could certainly do worse than trying a Prime clone, you may wind up liking it so much, you decide you want an original. Etc.

Best of luck,

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread