The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Let's get metaphysical with the FDA

Discussion in 'E Liquid Planet' started by LiquidVapor, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. LiquidVapor

LiquidVapor Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2009
    New York
    They say everything starts with a thought...and that just one persons thought has the power to change reality. So, I suggest we put the power of thought behind our desire to have the FDA put their unwanted attention into more constructive endeavors. My thought is that if we all take a moment, as a collective, for say five minutes, to quiet our minds and concentrate on the desired outcome that we may be able to sway the outcome of the FDA's stance as it pertains to the electronic cigarette industry.
    I am asking any that are interested in this paranormal experiment to join me tonight at 11:11pm Eastern Standard Time to put the power of thought into the mix of all the other actions that are being taken to help save this revolutionary product....just a thought.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.