Let's see your tanks on the Holy Grail

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyetterp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Murrells Inlet, SC
I like using 3ohm boge's as well. I tried everything from 1.5 & up & like the hr boges more then anything. I'm really getting frustrated with smoketech duels. They just flood way to easy & don't really produce like I thought they would/should.

I'm basically going to let my SS DCT Map sit till the new xxl boge hr single coils hit the states. Should be soon being there are already shipping from China vendors. I just haven't found a duel coil I really liked.

If anyone hears of the 45-48mm boges in the states please let me know.

Phreaker

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
Raleigh, NC
I'm basically going to let my SS DCT Map sit till the new xxl boge hr single coils hit the states. Should be soon being there are already shipping from China vendors. I just haven't found a duel coil I really liked.

If anyone hears of the 45-48mm boges in the states please let me know.

Copper Creek has 2.0 and 3.0ohm stainless Boge XLs (they just got them). Not sure of the mms though.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Vari with a VPX tank modded to add Red LED. Vari w-VPX Tank.jpg VPXred.jpg

wyetterp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Murrells Inlet, SC
Copper Creek has 2.0 and 3.0ohm stainless Boge XLs (they just got them). Not sure of the mms though.

I just placed another with them & noticed those. I'm pretty sure they are just the new one's but not 45mm that will fit the dc tanks.

I really like the looks of the tanks with the black tubes.

AmnNate...where did you score the sleeve?

AmnNate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
Charleston, SC
I just placed another with them & noticed those. I'm pretty sure they are just the new one's but not 45mm that will fit the dc tanks.

I really like the looks of the tanks with the black tubes.

AmnNate...where did you score the sleeve?

SerenityGear Leather! I bought mine on sale because it was the prototype on the "Specials" section of the site. It got here the same day as my Provari, so it turned out amazing! I love it and it feels very well made. I hear the same guy is known as Griffin around ECF and has a thread somewhere, but I can't remember where. I learned about him from the Reo forum while looking for a case for my Grand. Then I looked for a Provari case to protect it and the sleeve seemed perfect!

AmnNate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
Charleston, SC
My provari came today and my 18650 batteries dont work with it. The pos and neg are both flat on my battery. I dont think the pos end of the battery is making a connection in the provari.

Ran into the same problem with some 18500 batts I had. They gotta have the nipple. Best solution, buy some AW IMRs from SuperT or RTD. In lieu of solution, find a rare earth magnetic spacer to act as a nipple for the flat top batts. They'll work but they are not the recommended batts and should be replaced ASAP. Just my :2c:.

Kingzkross

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2011
Vancouver, BC
That GG Odyssey looks a lot better then I imagined. I was thinking they'd hang over the edge a bit.

Tempting, very tempting. I love the idea of the rebuildable atty. Looks great as well.

If you get the chance, go for it. Shiny stainless steel looks good on any Provari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread