wa
Phiniac textured tank on my Satin Black V2

2012-03-06193512.jpg

cmattb25

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
St. Louis
Thanks, I saw the idea in another thread somewhere and thought the exact same thing! Can't remember where but it was the same case and all. Seems like I find little gems all over. Probably why my wife is getting aggravated at my spending recently haha. I really want to try a rebuildable atty tank next, odysseus probably. I really want to taste the difference between them and the carto tanks. But that's after I get my second Provari ordered next week. I am sure she is going to make me lay low for a few weeks after that. Can't say I blame her really.

cmattb25

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
St. Louis
Yeah....I haven't even broke the news to mine about my first provari which will be here Friday. Maybe dinner and a movie first.....hhhhhhmmmmmmmmm

:(

Steve

Haha, my wife usually confronts me when she checks our account in the mornings. But major ones, I do try to give her some notice on. She got me yesterday..."You know you've spent 190 dollars on vape supplies in the last week?" I had entirely lost track. This just brings out the hoarder in me.

wyetterp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Murrells Inlet, SC
Just a little side notes. I just got the tank filler from cov. Best $4 I've spent. Works great. So much better being able to drip into the tank vs. syringe. Makes it a lot easier sliding new carto's in as well. No more gashing seals.

I also broke down & ordered a bunch of the 510d xxl 3ohm single coil boges from healthcabin that fit the duel coil tanks. Tube length is 45mm. Can't wait for those. I don't really care for the st duels myself.

wyetterp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Murrells Inlet, SC

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
Yep, it's the same screw that comes with the momandpopvaporshop sub tank. Here is my thread telling what to get and where. The third post down shows these screws, they work the best. Everything you need to drill, tap and screw your own fill holes for less than $10 shipped!

Yep, the little screw deal makes all the difference between a tank that works well and a tank that doesn't IMO :)

Last edited:

wyetterp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Murrells Inlet, SC
Thanks Donnah!

So, does any one have a rebuildable atty on there provari? I'm in line for the z-atty & can't wait. After seeing all these tanks I've been having to use a LOT of self control. I really love tanks!

Oh yeah....I ordered some of the 45mm boge's from healthcabin on the 6th(March). So far they've made it into NY & just waiting to clear customs. Looks like they'll be hear sooner then I expected.

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
Yep, it's the same screw that comes with the momandpopvaporshop sub tank. Here is my thread telling what to get and where. The third post down shows these screws, they work the best. Everything you need to drill, tap and screw your own fill holes for less than $10 shipped!

Yep, the little screw deal makes all the difference between a tank that works well and a tank that doesn't IMO :)

I found that the 6-32 hole was too small. Do you use a syringe to fill through that hole?

I wanted to be able to use the standard dropper-bottle, so I went to 8-32 and then enlarged the hole to 10-32 for a larger fill hole. I got stainless steel socket-head cap screws (10-32 x 1/4") that work perfectly.

Just wondering how you fill through a hole that small (6-32)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread