Not open for further replies.

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
with a stainless j-tank:

wuRO5.jpg

I love how the J-tank caps don't extend beyond the tube, making it more pocket-friendly (so protruding edges don't catch on anything).

How heavy is that tank? Does it add substantially to the weight of the Provari?

(Still trying to move past my DCT tanks).

ianlm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2012
Louisville, KY
www.ianmassey.com
I love how the J-tank caps don't extend beyond the tube, making it more pocket-friendly (so protruding edges don't catch on anything).

How heavy is that tank? Does it add substantially to the weight of the Provari?

(Still trying to move past my DCT tanks).

any extra weight from the steel jtank is so slight that i don't notice it. it's a smaller tank too, so not an apples-to-apples comparison, but it isn't noticeable at all. i love the jtank, i really wish I had a 5 or even 8ml version of it in the steel, it looks perfect on the provari.

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
any extra weight from the steel jtank is so slight that i don't notice it. it's a smaller tank too, so not an apples-to-apples comparison, but it isn't noticeable at all. i love the jtank, i really wish I had a 5 or even 8ml version of it in the steel, it looks perfect on the provari.

One more question if you don't mind: Is it nice and tight on the carto like the delrin J-Tank? Pbusardo swears by them because they don't slide off the carto; I was wondering if the same is true for the stainless version?

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Quick question guys, to those with multiple tanks. Do you keep different flavors in a few tanks and just switch them out as the mood strikes? I have a bunch of those snap ware tupperware deals my wife got free (she's an extreme couponer). I was thinking I could put a few tanks preloaded in one of them while out and about and switch the tank when the mood strikes. I love my tank but when I'm out I've gotten tired of the flavor ha and wished I could switch.

Pilirock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2011
fullerton,ca
IMG_0985.jpg

Yeah I like tanks, this is my daily kit, I load most of the tanks every 3 days , some more than others , but I'd go nuts if I don't have 3-4 different flavors to vape all day. I get my tanks locally at a store called Vape revolution in Bellflower,CA. $13 for the 3.5ml cut down for Boge 3.0ohms, and $15 for a 6.5ml cut down for 3.0ohm as well, they have the polished aluminum now as well for a couple of dollars more Love those guys

ianlm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2012
Louisville, KY
www.ianmassey.com
One more question if you don't mind: Is it nice and tight on the carto like the delrin J-Tank? Pbusardo swears by them because they don't slide off the carto; I was wondering if the same is true for the stainless version?

it is crazy tight. i had to put juice on the o-rings to get the carto in at all, and even then it was a trial of will. i wouldn't lift the provari by grabbing the tank just out of an abundance of caution, but I am positive that it would easily hold were I to do so.

Pilirock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2011
fullerton,ca
Pili that's awesome! Oh by the way that looks like my ego case I got a while back it bigger. Where did you get it from?

same place locally at Vape revolution, it is way bigger than a regular case, that's 7 tanks, 3 10ml bottles, 1 5ml bottle, 1 LR306 w/delrin tip , extra AW 18490 battery and a couple of drip tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread