Status
Not open for further replies.

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
Stormy's has them for $21 but the coop will be a fraction of that, probably 8-10 bucks before shipping and incidentals. Just a guess. I'll be picking up several, so I'll let you know. I think the coop interest starts tomorrow.

Boy, that really does look like a nice device. With glass tank, no less.

XfooYen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
SoCal
Ugh, batteries. They are mysterious.

I may have to eat my words from earlier when I said I never got all day heavy vaping from 800 mah batteries. I swear, I never have. But since yesterday, I have been hitting mine hard and I am getting hours and hours of use.

If you're using efest batteries, they only last as long as aw imr 700mah. With moderate to heavy use, we're talking about 6 hours of charge life. Your wattage and atty resistance play a big role in charge life too. Low resistance (lower than 2 ohms) and/or high voltage (above 4 volts) will drain batteries much faster than standard resistances or voltage within the battery's default range.

*Don't expect much. I'm on Tapatalk*

bappo

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2012
Idaho
Ugh, batteries. They are mysterious.

I may have to eat my words from earlier when I said I never got all day heavy vaping from 800 mah batteries. I swear, I never have. But since yesterday, I have been hitting mine hard and I am getting hours and hours of use.

Buggs, is this on your Vmod2? I am finding those 14500's to last a long time although I tend to forget and run them down at the most inopportune times.

smitighe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Baltimore
Stormy's has them for $21 but the coop will be a fraction of that, probably 8-10 bucks before shipping and incidentals. Just a guess. I'll be picking up several, so I'll let you know. I think the coop interest starts tomorrow.

21 for what?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

icepoet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Houston, Texas, United States

smitighe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Baltimore

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va

I am in on that action. A worthwhile investment!

Bronze

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
Buggs, is this on your Vmod2? I am finding those 14500's to last a long time although I tend to forget and run them down at the most inopportune times.

Yeah, i wasn't getting terrific battery life the first couple of days, then all of a sudden, WOW. Oh, and another thing, Bappo - One of the batteries was harder to put in and remove. I was reading the instruction paper that came with the VMOD and it mentioned that sometimes one battery might be a bit different than another and if it didn't fit well + side up, put it in + side down. I'm like --- what??????? But, I did it and by gosh, it works like a champ.

Now, as to the battery life, that is still a mystery, but I did switch from using the included carto to using the included atty. Which is even more odd because the carto is 2.2 ohm and the atty is 2.0 ohm.

I am loving the vape and ease of vape for this device. It's like set it up and forget it. So care free.

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
If you're using efest batteries, they only last as long as aw imr 700mah. With moderate to heavy use, we're talking about 6 hours of charge life. Your wattage and atty resistance play a big role in charge life too. Low resistance (lower than 2 ohms) and/or high voltage (above 4 volts) will drain batteries much faster than standard resistances or voltage within the battery's default range.

*Don't expect much. I'm on Tapatalk*

Most of my experience has been with efest batteries, yes. Your information explains a lot. It also explains to me the disappointment and why I don't really care for the 3 ohm cartos I've been trying to use with my carto/tanks.

73ckn797

Resting In Peace
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Care Freeville
Anyone ever used the Vision Nano? I have 3 and the last one I bought this week had a burnt taste right off. This was after letting the juice soak in for 10-15 minutes. I washed it out tonight and reloaded it. Now it has no burnt taste and the flavor, though not a HHV liquid, is really good. Anyone had this happen with any of their new clearomizers?

Bronze

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Anyone ever used the Vision Nano? I have 3 and the last one I bought this week had a burnt taste right off. This was after letting the juice soak in for 10-15 minutes. I washed it out tonight and reloaded it. Now it has no burnt taste and the flavor, though not a HHV liquid, is really good. Anyone had this happen with any of their new clearomizers?

From time to time 73. Sometimes these manufacturers use primer in them to keep out corrosion. Not as much as they used to. Might be that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread