Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
god speed. onward to recovery. stop being a dummy! tell your doctors if you have issues with your meds. they'll adjust them, once they trust you. & stop chasing those heavy ups and downs. the more powerful they are, the more unsettling your normal becomes. never fun to feel unsettled/disgusting, when you're just sitting around trying to enjoy a day with your family. that's the worst hell!

good luck young man.

Lordron's_Drag

Mar 7, 2019
Karnes city, Texas
Im ok I have a strong will it's no one's fault but my own .I was 11 years old when I first got high then it all started falling apart. I will never forget seeing Bobo being born that was the moment that changed my life. I made a promise to God in prison I told him if there is a plan for me show me a sign .2 hours later a gaurd came and took me to see parole. The lady told me her computer just brought my name up:nun:

ArazelEternal

• Mar 19, 2019
    Madison, WI
    Mental health is one hell of a battle. Ive been dealing with severe depression and anxiety for most of my life. It can seem impossible to get over. It does get better, however. Im not in your situation, I have no idea about what you yourself are going through. However, as someone who fights with mental illness themselves, I can say that things can get better, because they did for me. Some days are still really hard. Some days seem impossible. Just know that it is indeed possible to get through it. Its hard work, and sometimes you need the help of a doctor and meds, but in the end it is all very much worth it. Best of luck to you my friend.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Hahahahaaa....so, you’re sitting in a jail cell and you asked God to show you a sign? Ummmm....was the jail cell not a big enough sign? Then you say you have a strong will? Here’s a test: Eat 3 boxes of exlax and hop in the car. Drive 1000 miles and use that strong will of yours to keep from pulling over.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but you’re just setting yourself up for trip number 7. You sound like you’re ok with God but not willing to work the 12 steps. It was explained to me over 15 years ago that the things I wasn’t willing to do were the things that were going to kill me. I haven’t had a drink or a drug since. This isn’t the place to seek council for your problems. Face to face with someone who cares enough to call you on your bs is a better idea.

Unforeseen

Admin<br> Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager </br>
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2011
    Where you least expect it....
    Hey everyone, know everyone is sharing their story and trying to have a good time. However, please leave any discussion of drugs outside the forum please. As mentioned here in one of our stickies:

Why we don't allow drug talk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread