Liquid with "ice effect", first hated and even coughed and now (1 month later) I find it quite OK.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
A cough when you start vaping instead of smoking isn't unusual - you are getting rid of the junk in your lungs that cigarettes leave and cigarette tobacco has many additives, some designed to suppress the cough reflex so you'll carry on smoking.

You are doing well - keep up the good work!

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    vaping used to tickle my throat and made me cough when I first started...most of the time. It went away. Had nothing to do with menthol because I didn't vape menthol at that time.

By the time I decided to try mentholated vapes and then make them my all day vape, the tickling and coughing wasn't an issue anymore.

Reactions: Falconeer

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    For my taste, it only works with certain fruits. Strawberry cream ice is actually really good too. It's funny how someone's taste can change like it does. I used to vape dessert flavors, cookies and cakes and stuff. Exclusively. I still like those and may go back to them later maybe. Right now I can't seem to get away from this grapefruit blend

Reactions: jdrewry

jdrewry

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2011
    New Jersey
    For my taste, it only works with certain fruits. Strawberry cream ice is actually really good too. It's funny how someone's taste can change like it does. I used to vape dessert flavors, cookies and cakes and stuff. Exclusively. I still like those and may go back to them later maybe. Right now I can't seem to get away from this grapefruit blend

The Grapefruit from Skwezed? That's a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread