• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

List of E-Cig Sotres in Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
Ok, I took a ride over to Vaporia, it is just getting off the ground. I spoke with Patrick, the owner, his wife Marian was helping some other customers. Both seem like really nice people, and answering a lot of questions for folks.

They are selling their own juice brand, Vaporia, and they had maybe 18 or 20 flavors to sample. I tried most of them, lol. They are pretty good and I came home with 5 flavors: Vixen (Cinnamon), Key Lime, Watermelon, Pomegranate, and Dragonfruit. YUM! They had some premixed, not at all the nic levels, so he mixed some of mine up fresh. Five bucks for 5ml, if you buy 4 you get one free. I think they have the same deal for bigger sized bottles too.

They are still waiting on more stock, but they have Kanger products available. Battery kits, Aero tanks, Protanks, and evod looking tanks. I was told they will soon have some itaste products in, VV3 and MVPs. I forgot to ask all the prices, but the Aero tanks are $27.

I really liked the owners, and hope they get enough business to keep growing. While I was there, a few others came in, so that was nice to see the local support. Go spend a few bucks there, lets keep them in business!!!

Last edited:

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
Ok, I took a ride over to Vaporia, it is just getting off the ground. I spoke with Patrick, the owner, his wife Marian was helping some other customers. Both seem like really nice people, and answering a lot of questions for folks.

They are selling their own juice brand, Vaporia, and they had maybe 18 or 20 flavors to sample. I tried most of them, lol. They are pretty good and I came home with 5 flavors: Vixen (Cinnamon), Key Lime, Watermelon, Pomegranate, and Dragonfruit. YUM! They had some premixed, not at all the nic levels, so he mixed some of mine up fresh. Five bucks for 5ml, if you buy 4 you get one free. I think they have the same deal for bigger sized bottles too.

They are still waiting on more stock, but they have Kanger products available. Battery kits, Aero tanks, Protanks, and evod looking tanks. I was told they will soon have some itaste products in, VV3 and MVPs. I forgot to ask all the prices, but the Aeor tanks are $27.

I really liked the owners, and hope they get enough business to keep growing. While I was there, a few others came in, so that was nice to see the local support. Go spend a few bucks there, lets keep them in business!!!

Thanks so much for the update! I will visit soon!

CabinetGuyScott

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Detroit
customcabinetsbycasey.com
GreatLakesVapes.com
610 S Hewitt
Ypsilanti, MI 48197

Stopped by there on Sunday after hitting the Ann Arbor Reuse - Recycle center.

Make their own juice and had a nice selection. Ended up buying caramel cappuccino and cotton candy (I have a thing for cotton candy - even willing to risk a sugar coated throat when doing a quartet performance ;)

Anyways, what I didn't see was any hardware. This ended up being very disappointing because I would have grabbed an inexpensive tank or 2 just to get started with my new flavors (immediate gratification and all).

But the website shows all sorts of hardware... Confusing.

The nice young man could have easily gotten a few more $$'s from me if he had simply asked if I wanted any tanks to go with my new juices.

Btw, $7 / 10ml. Not a bad price, and the cappuccino is quite tasty!

Bonus: there's a Dunkin' Donuts next door too! :D

MachineX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Byron, MI, USA
Stopped into Vaporia in Fenton this afternoon. Nice people, and came home with 5 bottles of juice. Yummy Gummy Bear, Banana Cream, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Cinnamon Danish, and Key Lime pie. Might not have the names perfect, but you get the picture. All were mixed up for me on the spot, and we talked about their plans for the store, etc. Got an order on the way for Kayfun clones, and a few other tanks, and more higher end mods (didn't talk specifics).

As previously stated, they have about 20 flavors or so now, but are working on many more.

I will definitely be stopping in there every so often to see how things progress.

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
Stopped into Vaporia in Fenton this afternoon. Nice people, and came home with 5 bottles of juice. Yummy Gummy Bear, Banana Cream, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Cinnamon Danish, and Key Lime pie. Might not have the names perfect, but you get the picture. All were mixed up for me on the spot, and we talked about their plans for the store, etc. Got an order on the way for Kayfun clones, and a few other tanks, and more higher end mods (didn't talk specifics).

As previously stated, they have about 20 flavors or so now, but are working on many more.

I will definitely be stopping in there every so often to see how things progress.

I am so anxious to get there! Thanks for the update!

After reading the good reviews on Vaporia I decided to check them out this morning. The owners are extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Patrick and I had some good conversation about vaping, his new store and life in general. I really liked most of their flavors and ended up taking 5 of them home. If you buy 4 bottles in any size you get the 5th one for free so how could I say no to that? The cinnamon Red Hot is my favorite so far, been vaping it since I walked in the door at home.

If anyone is in the area it's definitely in your interest to check them out. They don't have a ton of gear or flavors yet but they do have great customer service, good prices and nice juice.

CabinetGuyScott

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Detroit
customcabinetsbycasey.com
GreatLakesVapes.com
610 S Hewitt
Ypsilanti, MI 48197

Stopped by there on Sunday after hitting the Ann Arbor Reuse - Recycle center.

Make their own juice and had a nice selection. Ended up buying caramel cappuccino and cotton candy (I have a thing for cotton candy - even willing to risk a sugar coated throat when doing a quartet performance ;)

Anyways, what I didn't see was any hardware. This ended up being very disappointing because I would have grabbed an inexpensive tank or 2 just to get started with my new flavors (immediate gratification and all).

But the website shows all sorts of hardware... Confusing.

The nice young man could have easily gotten a few more $$'s from me if he had simply asked if I wanted any tanks to go with my new juices.

Btw, $7 / 10ml. Not a bad price, and the cappuccino is quite tasty!

Bonus: there's a Dunkin' Donuts next door too! :D

I finally got a chance to load up the cotton candy... terrific!!

This one is going into my daily rotation for sure :D

fabman

Moved On
Sep 30, 2013
United States
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

SteelCap

Jul 7, 2013
Clarkston, Mi
There is a new store that opened up last monday in waterford next to schrams auto parts on dixie highway. DiY vapor supply. they carry everything to start diy eliquid.
The flavor apprentice, flavor west, and flavor art.bottles,syringes, beakers, flasks.
The pricing is really close to wizardlabs and ecigexpress.

All flavoring are in 10ml bottles.
Super nice people. They do have an eliquid line. I think it was called black river.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread