Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
It looks like a little transistor radio :) (Doesn't help that it says FM in the top left! :) )

If you want small and dandy, check out the 50W Mini VF with a flashlight - thread here. Same width/depth as istick 50W, about 10mm taller.

I actually have one in Transit. It should be here by the End of the Week.

I haven't followed that Kangxin thread much. It seems that Every Time I'm thinking of buying a Mod that is New, everything is Great and the Initial reviews are Positive. So I Order it.

Then, Before I can even get an Order Confirmation e-Mail, the Problems start being Posted. And for the Entire 10 Days it takes for the Mod to get to me, its Nothing but Bad News. LOL

So this time I decided to just Place the Order and then Not Read anything about it.

I have No Idea how well the TC will Work? Or if it will Work at All. But I figure that even if it Doesn't, I'll just Run it Non-TC Mode. So it Shouldn't be a Complete Loss. I don't Really Need TC. Getting it More to see what TC is All About.

Mazam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Florida
Thats a good point! Dont like the form factor of the HB40 for some reason..

Same.

Spent all day yesterday debating whether to snag up one of those Geeko Vaporsharks (or just find a few friends and cut out the middle man for the higher watt chip), but am now thinking i'll wait.

TheBloke

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Brighton, UK
Same.

Spent all day yesterday debating whether to snag up one of those Geeko Vaporsharks (or just find a few friends and cut out the middle man for the higher watt chip), but am now thinking i'll wait.

Do you have a vendor link for the Geeco VS? Or are you going direct to Geeco?

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
Exactly. Its just a tad Longer that an 18650. And about Twice as Wide. Kinda an iStick30 with TC and a Removable Battery.

No Clue if it Works or Not? But I'm keeping my Eye on it waiting for some Reviews that aren't in German.

I kind of like it. To me it looks like a Cloupor mini with the screen on the side.

Reactions: zoiDman

MegaVap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Texas, US of A
d15-5.jpg

Does anyone know where I can purchase one of these?? Fimarn SBody Spirit Mini 40w Box Mod. Supposedly houses an authentic DNA 40 with big screen.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
d15-5.jpg

Does anyone know where I can purchase one of these?? Fimarn SBody Spirit Mini 40w Box Mod. Supposedly houses an authentic DNA 40 with big screen.

This is Funny.

Because that is the Mod I wanted to buy when I went Looking for Inexpensive TC Mods.

But No One outside of a Few People in Germany have even heard of it. And Fimarn didn't reply to the e-Mail I sent them asking when it would be Available.

Isn't the Size if it Cool.

Reactions: MegaVap

MegaVap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Texas, US of A
This is Funny.

Because that is the Mod I wanted to buy when I went Looking for Inexpensive TC Mods.

But No One outside of a Few People in Germany have even heard of it. And Fimarn didn't reply to the e-Mail I sent them asking when it would be Available.

Isn't the Size if it Cool.
Yes! I just saw a couple of vidz on youtube and that thing is tiny! Also comes in red and black. I sure would like to get one of those bad boys!!

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Yes! I just saw a couple of vidz on youtube and that thing is tiny! Also comes in red and black. I sure would like to get one of those bad boys!!

I reminds me of the Hana Mini. Only with Cooler Buttons And More Overall Style.

I you find someone in the USA who is going to carry them, Please post here. I'd like to get my Grubby Mits on one Also.

Cotay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
Central Coast California
That is one of the Vids I saw that Peeked my Interest.

Ich denke, das ist ein großer schau TC Mod. Und ich hoffe, dass es in die USA kommt bald !

$75 for the JTorch small screen DNA40: Vv/Vw Box Mod : JTorch 40w mod

For some reason I'm a bit skeptical about this, but tempted nonetheless.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread