listing side by side mods

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
@Katdarling - I'm thinking now probably wouldn't be the best time to mention Aaron B. to @pokemom, would it?

:ohmy::cool:

What? Don't inside joke me [emoji35], I'm too tired to understand. [emoji22]

Seriously, what??? I'm so confused. I'm working a big convention and operating on less than 5 hours of sleep a day (well actually that would be the time that I have available for sleep, not the time that I am actually sleeping). I don't have the time to track what has been going on here, on ECF in general, in the vaping world, or for that matter in the "real" world right now. I'm lost. Love you both, but lost. [emoji15]

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Seriously, what??? I'm so confused. I'm working a big convention and operating on less than 5 hours of sleep a day (well actually that would be the time that I have available for sleep, not the time that I am actually sleeping). I don't have the time to track what has been going on here, on ECF in general, in the vaping world, or for that matter in the "real" world right now. I'm lost. Love you both, but lost. [emoji15]

It was a whole lot of absolutely NOTHING. Ignore us, please. :)

And I/we hope you're OK. Find some "pokemom time", if you can. Life can be way too short.

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
It was a whole lot of absolutely NOTHING. Ignore us, please. :)

And I/we hope you're OK. Find some "pokemom time", if you can. Life can be way too short.

Monday at noon this year's event will be over. Then I fly home, teach on Tuesday, and hopefully pass out for 36 hours. Life will return to normal by Friday next week. (I hope).

Hope you had a great birthday.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Monday at noon this year's event will be over. Then I fly home, teach on Tuesday, and hopefully pass out for 36 hours. Life will return to normal by Friday next week. (I hope).

Hope you had a great birthday.

I hope so. Then some time off, yes????

And I did, thank you. Some marvelous postings by you certainly didn't hurt the cause. :D

dsheik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
overland park, KS
Fill yer kart, dsheik. :) 34.95

Specials of the week

I went ahead and grabbed one. Cashed in my reward points so basically got it for almost nothing. Certainly not a purchase to get excited about, but given worst case scenario due to the fallout of the new regs I know I just grabbed a device thats going to do what I need it to for a long time without any hiccups.

Thanks for the link Kat.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

We luv ya too, Pokes, and sorry for any confusion. It was pure and utter DPL-KD silliness and nothing important whatsoever! I hope you catch that much needed rest and come back refreshed. Thank you for all the B-day cakes and fun. They, and you, were wonderful!

I went ahead and grabbed one. Cashed in my reward points so basically got it for almost nothing. Certainly not a purchase to get excited about, but given worst case scenario due to the fallout of the new regs I know I just grabbed a device thats going to do what I need it to for a long time without any hiccups.

Thanks for the link Kat.

I remember the days of being VERY excited over a Provi purchase! :) I still think they are the device to have in one's arsenal for longevity and security.

Reduction of hiccups, yeah baybee!

(you're more than welcome, dsheik!)

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I have been painstakingly working my way through this thread and ogling all the mods, I went through a phase where I wasn't sure if I would like the firing mechanisms so I set one of these up and used it for quite a while. It was very cute but the lack of regulation finally wore me down.

northhar

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
CanTheBan
@Krisma I have a Wismec 30 watt control head just for that.. Works very well but you need a good 18650 batt like a 25r to feed the power. I figure because of the voltage drop..
On clearance at Heavens Gift 50% off..
http://www.heavengifts.com/WISMEC-OLED-Screen-VW-MOD-Control-Head.html

3b19a3bb6ee0c72224e68e151e81d347.jpg

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
@Krisma I have a Wismec 30 watt control head just for that.. Works very well but you need a good 18650 batt like a 25r to feed the power. I figure because of the voltage drop..
On clearance at Heavens Gift 50% off..
http://www.heavengifts.com/WISMEC-OLED-Screen-VW-MOD-Control-Head.html

3b19a3bb6ee0c72224e68e151e81d347.jpg

I will take another look at them.

I have some kick modules that I made that worked but the whole thing just got to bitsy and nothing matched or looked good. I am one of those ......It had to look good first :p

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
It looks interesting, but I've been burned before (looking at you, Smoant), so I will wait for legit feedback before I buy, even for just $29.
Who are you, and what have you done with Stealthy????!

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
It looks interesting, but I've been burned before (looking at you, Smoant), so I will wait for legit feedback before I buy, even for just $29.

What happened to your Smoant? Mine is still working fine, granted I don't use the charging port or temp control, but it is a fine beater, heavy but fine.

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
What happened to your Smoant? Mine is still working fine, granted I don't use the charging port or temp control, but it is a fine beater, heavy but fine.

It's been relegated to the emergency shoebox. Every fifth drag or so would be a dead hit and that drove me crazy. Plus the thing is a freaking brick.

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
Woohoo. Just picked up the white nebox for under $23. Dunno why FT decided to discount the white only, but I didn't wait around to ask.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Fasttech discounted the white Nebox to $28.52. Adding the FREEDOM code brought it to $25.67.

How did you get it for under $23? Did you stack another code on top of that and what was it?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread