Litecigusa

Status
Not open for further replies.

debbir

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2010
Orlando, FL
I purchased a couple manual batteries for my 901 from litecigusa. I ordered them around 215p on a Friday. They did not ship until the following Monday, and that was after paying for Priority Mail. I can understand not shipping over the weekend, but there should be a warning in the shipping section stating that.

Last edited:

kackourey

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
Warminster Pa

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
When ordering from anybody at all online on a Friday after 1pm you should not count on it getting shipped until Monday and if it does you should count yourself lucky. Shawn always ships fast and is one of the best suppliers out there. Don't blame him because you ordred too late on a Friday.

+1
:vapor:

CRK

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Apex, NC
I purchased a couple manual batteries for my 901 from litecigusa. I ordered them around 215p on a Friday. They did not ship until the following Monday, and that was after paying for Priority Mail. I can understand not shipping over the weekend, but there should be a warning in the shipping section stating that.

Why all the fuss? It took one day extra, big deal.:confused:

CRK

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Apex, NC
The big deal is the fact that I paid extra money for Priority. This would not have been a problem if I just did First Class.

If you paid for 1st class it would have taken at least 3 business days and more like 5...

Priority Mail

A simpler way to ship.

Take the guesswork out of shipping with Priority Mail® Flat Rates. Whatever fits in the box or envelope ships for one low rate—anywhere in the United States. There's virtually no weighing or calculating. And your packages reach their destination in 2-3 days

bonnienclyde

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2009
Eastern Kentucky
I have to speak up on Litecigs defense. I forgot to order some atty's my husband deperately needed and I lied and told him I did(I know, I'm evil) and I sent Shawn and email about it and he went and shipped them that day, and it was late in the evening by then! I got by with my lie, my hubby got his attys even sooner than he thought they would get here, great all the way around.

Litecig is one of my top 2 favorite companies and I've started vaping last Sept. and I've tried a BUNCH.

I learned about Priority mail a long time ago, also. It doesn't "guarentee" anything and the only time it even makes a difference in time is when its going from one side of the country to the other.

Personally, I think that ordering on a Friday and getting it shipped on Monday is "NEXT DAY SHIPPED", as it is the next day, business wise. I'd be tickled!

bonnienclyde

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2009
Eastern Kentucky
Wait, I just read that it was 2:15 PM! You realize that most Post office's close at 4 or 4:30. That wouldn't even give someone 2 hours to get to the P.O.! And if they are mailing from their house, then my mailman runs at 11 am so they would already be gone. And its kind pushy to "expect" Sat. service from anybody.

I don't mean to be hateful or anything, but really, that is unrealistic expectations. All companies that I've dealt with online (and thats how I do all my shopping) do their shipping in the mornings.

As I said, you basically got next day shipping, so I really don't understand why you are so upset. If you ordered from Walmart.com that late on a Friday,there's no way you would expect it to be shipped that quick, which even if you included the Sat. would within 6 hours of ordering! Not even a full business day!

jdg

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2009
Eastern South Dakota
Although I support Shawn and LiteCig, I don't think the OP was being excessively negative. In fact, she offered some constructive criticism that all suppliers might use to help avoid any future shipping dissatisfaction. We should all be careful not to make situations worse, folks.
BTW, "the customer is always right" is the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. The customer is wrong at least half the time.

jcamacho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Corpus Christi, Texas
I would not have been upset had I known there was no shipping on Saturdays, or sometimes no shipping on Saturdays. That is all.

As for it being all about me (in the tags), it should be, as I am the customer. I owned a store that sold over the internet, I lived by the rule...The customer is always right.
Quit fussing, the customers are right, we're telling you!:vapor::vapor:

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
Some suppliers don't ship on Saturdays, they take that day off. Dietsmokes is one I can think of that just started taking Saturdays off. Most non e-cig businesses also take Saturdays off too. Otherwise they are working six days a week. Most of the e-cig suppliers are one-man operations. I can understand that.

I'm sure that Shawn will make this policy plain on his site if he hasn't already done so.

debbir

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2010
Orlando, FL
Obviously, I stirred something up not intending to. I did not say litecig was bad. I do not believe I said anything negative. My only reason for posting was that it would have been nice to know whether or not they shipped on Saturdays. Now, it was my fault for not emailing to ask them, and I take the blame for that.
I do not understand why I was flamed for asking why there was no warning over no or sometimes no shipping on Saturdays.
I apologize to shawn if I hurt you in anyway, it was not intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread